Our CTO and CPO are looking for an Executive Assistant to support them in daily operations by tracking department level projects, activities and key results, communicating with stakeholders within Kiwi.com, as well as general administration.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Oversee completion of projects by assigning tasks to responsible staff; track the progress and following up on results. You will keep an eye on the deadlines to assure that objectives are met in a timely and effective manner.
- Research, collect, organize and distribute information for internal and external meetings; collect and prepare information for use in discussions and meetings with staff members, record meeting minutes to maintain an accurate record of decisions.
- Managing CTO’s & CPO’s calendar – synchronizing their calendar with calendars of other C-level managers, planning and coordinate meetings, schedule events, and offsites, plan their travels etc.
- Creating and maintaining presentations, tables, reports, working with confidential files, spreadsheets, and other necessary documents.
- Cooperate on contracts and NDA’s with the legal department.
- Process and approve invoices, execute budget and cost checks.
- Draft process policies and procedures, and make recommendations for improvements in that area.
- Working on ad-hoc various projects.
We would like to see you apply if:
- You have a minimum of two years of experience as an Executive Assistant, ideally in the international environment.
- You are an effective communicator with an articulate and professional demeanor and excellent spoken and written English.
- You consider yourself efficient with great organizational skills and you have flawless attention to detail.
- You are no stranger to financial operations and you possess strong G-suite skills.
- You have experience with planning and scheduling. You can understand priorities and act accordingly.
- You can work on your own initiative, you have a knack for problem-solving and can function at high-performance levels in a fast-paced environment.
- You have a basic knowledge of legal background (e.g. types of contracts). You will cooperate with our lawyers and also our HR Team.
- You also know how to say: “No, Jožo and Peťa are too busy,” when needed.
Things that we offer and you might love about us:
We like to think we are a fun bunch to work with, and you will get to see how a young, vibrant yet global company disrupts the travel industry. You will work in one of the most promising tech companies (awarded Forbes Startup of 2017, Super-brand Award 2017, Deloitte Technology Fast 50 – the fastest growing technological company in Central Europe), and we will give you:
- Quarterly financial bonuses dependent on overall company performance,
- Meal vouchers and flexible benefits scheme (contribution to leisure time activities) and free Multisport card,
- Three sick days per year,
- Annual flight credit vouchers and optional VIP Medical Care,
- A very friendly work environment where dogs are welcome, and which offers free refreshments, gym, fitness courses, sauna, and relaxing zones.
We are a great team of passionate and fun-loving people from across the globe who you’ll love working with. We look forward to you joining our team buildings and parties!
Your manager to be