Have you ever wondered how is it possible that Kiwi.com is able to purchase flight tickets of airlines from all over the world? Our team is here to ensure that Kiwi.com uses the latest top financial technologies (FinTech) to process online payments for tickets in the most efficient way possible. In this role, you will be helping to manage business-to-business relationships with our partners who are providing us virtual cards and other online payment technology. Would you like to be a part of e-commerce which is currently ruling the world?
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Business Account Management of our key partners – daily communication with our providers and nurturing the relationship with them.
- Keeping up to date with industry trends and innovative approaches in pay-out online payment technology, and understand these solutions in detail from product and business point of view.
- Participate in the research of potential partners, leading the commercial discussions and negotiations, and then onboarding of new service providers and projects related to a pay-out area.
- Closely monitoring and analyzing performance data, preparing managerial reports, and working on process and tooling improvements to increase efficiency.
- Working closely with product managers to improve performance and sort out issues. Other cooperation within the company regularly needed – Finance, Analytics, Business Development, Engineering, etc.
- You will occasionally travel abroad to meet our partners as well as attend conferences to stay up-to-date with the latest trends (when the situation will allow it).
What “must have” qualities are we looking for?
- Great communication skills – you are not scared to initiate the conversation, you are outgoing, friendly, with a good sense of humor, open-minded, and at the same an active listening techniques are not new to you!
- Profound knowledge of Czech/Slovak as well as English (level C1) both spoken and written level
- The common software knowledge, especially Google Suite tools, and an advanced command of MS Excel
- Previous experience in business account management (nurturing of business-to-business relationships), at least 1 – 2 years
- Good analytical thinking, can analyze data and investigate complex issues, make decisions and develop solutions
Which qualities are really “good to have” for this role?
- Self-motivated team player, extremely detail-oriented, persistent and independent, with a strong ‘can do’ attitude
- Powerful ability of prioritisation with great time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Furthermore, “nice to have” would be:
- Enthusiasm for tech and travel
- University degree in Economics/Finance
Things that we offer and you might love about us:
We like to think we are a fun bunch to work with, and you will get to see how a young, vibrant yet global company disrupts the travel industry.
You will work in one of the most promising tech companies (awarded Forbes Startup of 2017, Super-brand Award 2017, Deloitte Technology Fast 50 – the fastest growing technology company in Central Europe), and we will give you:
- Quarterly financial bonuses dependent on overall company performance,
- Meal vouchers and flexible benefits scheme (contribution to leisure time activities) and free Multisport card,
- Extra 5 days of paid leave,
- Three sick days per year,
- Annual flight credit vouchers and optional VIP Medical Care,
- A very friendly work environment where dogs are welcome, and which offers free refreshments, gym, fitness courses, sauna, and relaxing zones.
- We are a great team of passionate and fun-loving people from across the globe who you’ll love working with. We look forward to you joining our team buildings and parties!
This role is only open to candidates eligible to work within the EU. Kiwi.com is unable to provide work visa sponsorship for this role.
Your manager to be