Head of productivity is responsible for delivering to Kiwis the best hardware and software tools and solutions to be most productive anywhere in the world.
Your key responsibilities
- Define the team charter, required skills and responsibilities of the Employee Productivity team that are aligned with company priorities.
- Lead the Employee Productivity team, perform regular 1:1s, support team members with personal growth and development, regularly review individuals performance against goals.
- Define, execute and evaluate hardware/software and productivity tooling automation strategy at Kiwi.com.
- Guarantee that Kiwi.com employees are provided with the most efficient tools for their job while balancing costs and value.
- Quarterly review contracts with all suppliers and identify opportunities for improving cost efficiency.
- Regularly review customers satisfaction with tooling and automation. Promptly create an action plan to address deficiencies.
- Manage and cultivate Kiwi.com’s skill-set for internal tools development by establishing best practices of how we manage these tools and upskill people in this area.
- Constantly improves “remote-friendly” collaboration concept with the goal to enable Kiwis working anywhere in the world.
- Own the “future collaboration vision” for Kiwi.com – define, build the strategy and execute.
- Understand company business context, share it with the team, and align the strategy.
- Deep understanding of the tool set used at Kiwi.com both at feature and customization level.
- Ability to perform software development, customization and administration of all the tools in the portfolio.
- Ability to build solutions on top of existing tools.
- Deep understanding of business unit needs so that these can be transferred into teams initiatives and plans.
- Contracts management, negotiation and vendor account management skills.
- Analytical mind with the ability to recognize and understand the broad business context.
- Great understanding of IT and Information Security fundamentals.
- Experience supporting, integrating and managing SaaS applications – including Google Apps for the Enterprise (Gmail, Calendaring, Drive, Sites, Groups and Google+), Slack, Confluence, JIRA, SuccessFactors, Concur, Netsuite and others.
- Understanding API architectures and the ability to build solutions on top of such APIs.
- Experiences in architecting systems supporting thousands of users.
- People management and team leadership skills – ability to set the context and expectations for the team, ability to support team members to reach their goals.
- Great communicator – ability to write articulate memos to socialize and get feedback on new ideas, proposed tests, and to gain broader alignment on key tech support decisions.
- Attention to detail and processes rigorousness.
- Lead by example by demonstrating company values and set the right context for team and individual behavior.
- Ability to deal with confidential information and ability to guarantee confidentiality in end-to-end processes.
- Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- 3+ years of software development
- 5+ years people management
- 3+ years experience developing/maintaining off the shelf tools.
What we offer?
Work in one of the most promising Czech companies (Award Forbes Startup of 2017, Superbrand Award 2017, Deloitte Technology Fast 50- the fastest growing technological company in Central Europe).
- The opportunity to join a Tech Unicorn in it’s making and shape it.
- A supportive and international management team.
- Freedom to try new things and unleash your ambitions.
- Competitive package including bonuses.
- Meal vouchers, flexible benefits scheme, sick days, annual flight credit vouchers, multisport card, etc.
Your manager to be