Our community team is looking for a new team member who will take care of organising and promoting educational, networking and entertainment events for our Prague engineering team. Are you experienced in organizing events and tech world fascinates you? Read on!
What will you do?
- Plan and organize local IT events (hackathons, meetups, workshops, booths at conferences) involving Kiwi.com engineers – check out some of our successful events: 24 hours Hackathon on train, Travelling Salesman Challenge and JS Weekends in Barcelona, Brno and Prague
- Keep up with the local tech environment and create and keep up to date a database of contacts (communities, speakers, venues, events …)
- Maintain a relationship with local universities and tech communities
- Propose activities and events to attend, partner and sponsor
- Closely cooperate with the local engineering team and organize activities to help them with their hiring needs
What we expect?
- Experience in organizing events
- Experience in working with tech communities
- Overview of the local tech and startup scene
- Fluent English (both oral and written)
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- You love to think out of box and at the same time, you can handle different projects and activities
We believe we are a fun bunch to work with and you’ll get to train in a fresh and global company, talk with people from around the world and never get bored.
You’ll work in one of the most promising tech companies (awarded Forbes Startup of 2017, Super-brand Award 2017, Deloitte Technology Fast 50 (fastest growing technological company in Central Europe) and here is what we offer:
- We use our work time wisely and we have flexible work schedule.
- We like to party and hang out together.
- We also enjoy common benefits, such as meal vouchers, flexible benefits scheme, sick days, VIP Medical Care, flight vouchers, Multisport card for free, etc..
- Do, fail, learn – repeat! We understand that mistakes happen and we learn fast.
- Besides a fair salary, we can also look forward to quarterly bonuses dependent on our performance.
- Kids and parties are welcome in our offices.
Sounds interesting to you? Grab your chance and apply today! Check out also our tech community blog code.kiwi.com.
Your manager to be