We are growing like crazy and expecting even more. To achieve that, we want to have a great team of motivated and fun individuals, who are not scared of a challenge or of tasks they may not have encountered before. There are not enough hours in a day to progress as fast as we want. That is why we are looking for a Full Stack Developer.
You will work with most modern DevStack on our main product and internal projects:
- ReactJS, Redux, GraphQL, Relay Modern, Next.JS, Flow typed, Babel, Cypress integration testing, Jest unit testing, React Storybook, AWS Lambda
- Fullstack teams
- Combination of Scrum and Kanban agile workflows with 1 or
- Previous experience with React (If you know well other frameworks such as Backbone, Angular, Ember, Vue.js, basic experience with React is enough.)
- HTML5, CSS3, DOM, browser APIs and how the web works
- Some versioning system, preferably Git
Why it rocks to be at Kiwi.com
- We deploy immediately after a job is completed, not after months of QA.
fail, learn – repeat! We understand that mistakes happen and we learn fast. Do,
- We decide which cutting-edge technologies are appropriate for the task.
- We love contributing and using Open Source.
- We visit and speak at conferences and technological events worldwide.
- We code at hackathons and other competitions.
- We support the local technological community.
- We use our work time wisely with a friendly vacation policy and work schedule.
- We also like to party and hang out together.
- We work, play, relax (include free refreshments and game room).
- Kids and parties are welcome in our offices.
- We also enjoy common benefits, such as meal vouchers, flexible benefits scheme, sick days, VIP Medical Care, flight vouchers, multisport card, Cafeteria, etc..
- Besides a fair salary, we can also look forward to quarterly bonuses dependent on our performance.
- For candidates from abroad, we are ready to help with relocation.
- Offices are located in Praha – Karlín
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Your manager to be