Kiwi.com is passionate about providing superior and quality service to all our customers by delivering efficient email and SMS communication on schedule with a focus on UX and the support of multiple brands and affiliates. The Transactional Messaging Squad is made up of 8 dedicated members and forms part of the Booking and Self Service tribe. We are currently developing and maintaining about 7 systems/services which provide whole messaging services and notifications to our customers (SMS, email, FB Messenger, WhatsApp, Viber, etc.). If you book with Kiwi.com, all messages regarding the itinerary, visa requirements, additional payment services, seating allocation, accommodation, car rental
What would the job entail?
- We would like to involve you in developing new FE and BE product features on our current internal systems (Email sender, SMS sender, PDF content manipulator, Webhook sender, Systems settings GUI, Content storage). If selected, you would be responsible for taking care of one of these tools. Creativity is certainly an important aspect of this role. We want you to bring new and fresh ideas to our team!
- You are in no way compelled by management to use only certain tools. The tools are not predefined. You will have plenty of flexibility and options to decide for yourself.
- Our award-winning offices are like nothing else in Brno. It is truly a special working environment!
You will work with cutting-edge Tech Stack
- Infrastructure: Rancher, GCP, AWS, Gitlab.
- Back-end: PHP 7.3.1, Apache/Nginx, Composer, Nette 2.4, Silex 2.0, REST API, GraphQL.
- Front-end: Own email app, email body create
agency, Bootstrap, Grunt, Stylus, React, Typescript.
- Logging and tracking: DataDog, Dead Man’s Snitch, Logz.io, Pingdom.
- For backlog, we use Jira, Gitlab, Marvel and InVision. It depends on the size and focus of the project.
Before we shake hands!
- You must have at least two years of experience with PHP web applications development and knowledge of at least one MVC framework.
- We can teach you plenty you haven’t learned yet, however, we are expecting you to work independently and self sufficiently.
- Our team is always open to learning something new.
- Knowledge of SQL, GIT, HTTP protocol and experience with testing techniques.
React orTypeScript is an advantage.
The things that we offer and you might love about us
We believe we’re a fun bunch to work with, and you’ll get to see how our systems are done in a fresh and global company, talk with people from around the world, and never get bored. You’ll work in one of the most promising tech companies (awarded Forbes Startup of 2017, Super-brand Award 2017, Deloitte Technology Fast 50 – fastest growing technology company in Central Europe).
Do,fail, learn – repeat! We understand that mistakes happen and we learn fast.
- We decide which cutting-edge technologies are appropriate for the task.
- We visit and speak at conferences and technological events worldwide.
- We support the local technological community.
- We use our work time wisely with a friendly vacation policy and work schedule.
- We also like to party and hang out together.
- We work, play, relax, workout and even nap in our offices (complete with sauna, gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, chillout zones, free refreshments, etc).
- Dogs, kids
andparties are welcome in our offices.
- We also enjoy common benefits, such as meal vouchers, flexible benefits scheme, sick days, VIP Medical Care, flight vouchers, multisport card, etc.
- Besides a fair salary, we can also look forward to quarterly bonuses dependent on our performance.
- We’re a great team of young, passionate and fun-loving people from across the globe who you’ll love working with.
We look forward to you joining our team-buildings and parties!
Your manager to be