We are looking for someone with passion for localization and languages. Our website is localized into more than 35 languages and we need to manage the localization process, manage and communicate with translators and make sure that our website, mobile app or e-mails look like they were created by natives from scratch. No need to speak in all languages, important is to have knowledge of localization requirements and how to successfully manage translators team.
What will you do:
- Make all necessary preparation of files for translation and reference materials for localization
- Improve localization process (glossary, terminology management, style guide creation)
- Work with linguistic CAT tool
- Capture necessary localization requirements and ensure content is localizable
- Communicate with translators, control quality, solve technical and linguistic problems during localization process
- Communicate with product managers, FrontEnd engineers, copywriters and designers
- Perform technical QA check of translation (length of translation, design layout and so on)
- Dealing with translation bug requests
- Solve technical issues during preparation and also localization process itself
What do we expect?
- Experience with localizations
- Knowledge of CAT tools
- Very good coordinational and organizational skills
- Project management skills, time management and ability to meet deadlines and strong empathy
- Passion for communication within multilingual team from all around the world
- English on professional level
- Pro-activity in problem solvings, sense of responsibility and be independent in your work
- Be ready to concentrate on details in reading translation in the language that you dont understand
- Basic knowledge of HTML/XML, very good knowledge of Microsoft Office
Why it rocks to be at Kiwi.com:
- We use our work time wisely with a friendly vacation policy and work schedule.
- We also like to party and hang out together.
- We work, play, relax, workout and even nap in our offices (complete with sauna, gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, chillout zones, free refreshments, etc).
- Dogs, kids and parties are welcome in our offices.
- We also enjoy common benefits, such as meal vouchers, flexible benefits scheme, sick days, VIP Medical Care, flight vouchers, multisport card, etc..
- Besides a fair salary, we can also look forward to quarterly bonuses dependent on our performance.
Your manager to be