The Program Manager is a challenging role that combines the skills of a master juggler, expert localization adviser, and critical thinker all wrapped into one position. Aside from managing a localization program of a particular product and supervising complex translation projects from initial kick-off to completion, you will supervise project managers and be responsible for overall localization success and product local revenue potential.
What will you do?
- Design and management of high-level localization project & program framework.
- Driving continuous process identification, optimization, and improvement within the localization program of particular product parts including documentation.
- Proactively collaborate with all internal teams (engineers, product managers, copywriters, and designers) or other stakeholders to be able to deliver localized product efficiently, in high-quality standards on time.
- Evangelize localization and internationalization best practices and its understanding within development teams with a focus on cost and time-to-market efficiency.
- Design product content management strategy, search for efficiencies within the content management system, and process automation.
- Design and implement an efficient and scalable end-to-end localization strategy for a particular product and diverse content types
- Be responsible for localization budget of a particular product and its efficient allocation in terms of cost and quality
- Manage and mentor a team of localization project managers and other team members
- Set goals, optimize performance, and distribute work among the team.
What do we expect?
- Extensive experience working in software localization (4+ years)
- In-depth experience in project and program management
- Team player with proven leadership qualities, experience in negotiation, presentation and conflict resolution
- Knowledge of localization tools, TMS systems, workflow and content management systems, spreadsheets and reporting tools will be essential
- Excellent knowledge of localization and internationalization best practices
- Deep knowledge of setting up localization quality processes and establishing quality performance metrics as well as managing external vendors or pool of freelance translators
- A proven track record of streamlining and automating localization management pipeline by putting in place new processes and tools
- Knowledge of a second (or third!) language
Things that we offer and you might love about us:
We believe we’re a fun bunch to work with, and you will get to see how a young, vibrant yet global company disrupts the travel industry. You’ll work in one of the most promising tech companies (awarded Forbes Startup of 2017, Super-brand Award 2017, Deloitte Technology Fast 50 – the fastest growing technology company in Central Europe).
- We visit and speak at conferences and technological events worldwide.
- We use our work time wisely with a friendly vacation policy and work schedule.
- We also like to party and hang out together.
- We work, play, relax, workout, and even nap in our offices (complete with sauna, gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, chillout zones, free refreshments, etc).
- Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
- We also enjoy common benefits, such as meal vouchers, flexible benefits scheme, sick days, VIP Medical Care, flight vouchers, multisport card, etc.
- Besides a fair salary, we can also look forward to quarterly bonuses dependent on overall company performance.
- We’re a great team of passionate and fun-loving people from across the globe who you’ll love working with. We look forward to you joining our team-buildings and parties!
This role is only open to candidates eligible to work within the EU. Kiwi.com is unable to provide work visa sponsorship for this role.
Your manager to be