As a Partner Success Lead you will define and orchestrate the newly created team and ensure the success of Kiwi.com B2B partnerships. Specifically, you will coordinate all internal activities aiming to deliver solutions and enable new features for Kiwi.com B2B partners based on the existing product offering. Also, to provide technical and functional support to all users of our B2B products and services. We expect you to look beyond the obvious metrics and identify how we can maximize our partner businesses engagement.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Technical account management, which includes onboarding the B2B partners, answering their inquiries and troubleshooting technical issues, as well as design solutions solving their business needs.
- Business development of existing partnerships and engaging partners in the usage of Kiwi.com portfolio of products and services.
- Cooperation with Kiwi.com internal stakeholders – Business development team, Engineering, B2B product managers etc.
- Communication on any service disruption and making sure that ongoing engineering activities and releases will always benefit partners and never hurt the quality of our services.
- Suggesting product improvements based on the partners’ feedback.
- Lead and foster the team members to ensure they are fully motivated to achieve the best performance to meet the company’s needs.
We would love to see you apply if:
- You have 5+ years of working experience in areas of technical solutions implementation, cross-department & project coordination and customer partnerships management.
- You have people management experience.
- Ideally, you have travel industry experience or have high motivation and willingness to learn how the travel industry works.
- You understand the technical infrastructure – having experience in manipulating APIs, developing or implementing them.
- You are a confident communicator who’s able to build and enhance relationships across teams and at all levels. Your English is at an advanced speaker level.
- You are able to drive and manage technical discussion and deliver clear technical documentation.
- You possess grit, willingness to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on; you persevere when others fall away.
- You have attention to detail balanced with swift execution. In our dynamic environment, we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well.
- You are not afraid to challenge the status quo.
Things that we offer and you might love about us:
We believe we are a fun bunch to work with, and you will get to see how young yet global company disrupts the travel industry. You will work in one of the most promising tech companies (awarded Forbes Startup of 2017, Super-brand Award 2017, Deloitte Technology Fast 50 – the fastest growing
- An opportunity to define a newly created team and have a real impact on company performance and development,
- Quarterly financial bonuses dependent on overall company performance,
- Meal vouchers and flexible benefits scheme (contribution to leisure time activities) and free Multisport card,
- Three sick days per year,
- Annual flight credit vouchers and optional VIP Medical Care,
- A very friendly work environment where dogs are welcome, and which offers free refreshments, gym, fitness courses, sauna, and relaxing zones.
We are a great team of passionate and fun-loving people from across the globe who you’ll love working with. We look forward to you joining our team buildings and parties!
Your manager to be