As a Pricing Analyst, you’ll co-create the Kiwi.com pricing strategy. Kiwi.com offers wide content with best prices to travelers. Pricing aims at setting the right prices for our offers with regards to their uniqueness, alternatives, and competition. You will work with a team of analysts to create, support, and evolve the pricing strategy. You will provide reports, dashboards, analyses, business cases and analytical models on request. You will support the pricing decisions with analytical insights and expert estimates. You will design, build and maintain reports and dashboards in various reporting tools, as well as provide deep analyses of internal and market data to optimize prices of Kiwi.com content.
What will you do?
- Work on the pricing strategy considering competition comparisons, content, and business relations.
- Suggest and evaluate the pricing AB tests.
- Monitor the portfolio profitability
- Cooperate with other analysts in knowledge, approaches, and education sharing to ensure coordinated outputs from Analytics.
What do we expect?
- Mathematical, IT, economic or similar education
- Great teamwork and priority setting abilities
- Result oriented mind and analytic thinking
- SQL good knowledge, Python or R for data analysis basics and ability to learn
- Analyst role experience 2+ years
- As an advantage: OTA business and travel industry understanding
- Proficient English language
- A constructive, inventive, positive, supportive person
Why it rocks to be at Kiwi.com?
- We utilize cutting-edge technologies and approaches
- We have an open and supportive team culture
- 30+ analysts: we think and discuss together
- We use our work time wisely with a friendly vacation policy and work schedule
- We also like to party and hang out together
- We work, play, relax, work out and even nap in our offices (complete with sauna, gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, chillout zones, free refreshments, etc)
- Dogs, kids and parties are welcome in our offices
- We also enjoy common benefits, such as sick days, VIP Medical Care, flight vouchers, free a MultiSport card, and more
- Besides a fair salary, you can also look forward to quarterly bonuses dependent on our performance
We are making travel better, so if you have what it takes, join us and be part of it!
Your manager to be