Traveling is an experience. We are focused on delivering the best experience possible on a mission to make travel better for everyone across the globe. Our design team’s purpose is to creatively solve our customers’ problems by designing service and product solutions that go beyond customer expectations. Our work is informed by data and world-class UX research to help us understand our customers’ needs.
We are looking for a talented Product Designer who will join our team and help our commercial team ship exceptional work that can drive user acquisition, activation, and retention. You will work on a range of branded experiences, from landing pages, growth initiatives, communication to product design.
What you will do
- You will work with researchers, writers, product managers, engineers, and marketing people to help connect our core product with acquisition channels.
- Create memorable experiences that drive brand perception and goes towards conversion.
- Help to provide unified experience through the whole acquisition funnel.
- Continuously look for possible improvements with respect to research insights, business, product, and marketing goals.
- Work on projects of various complexity and scale.
Who you are
- You have 3+ years of experience in working for user-facing digital agencies.
- You understand the value of User Experience in Digital Marketing.
- You have base experience and understanding of SEO and Offline marketing.
- You have experience with SEM optimization towards conversion rate improvements.
- You are proficient in all stages of the design process and methodologies.
- You are oriented on a user and using qualitative and quantitative data to uncover the problems and understand users and their behaviors in the best way possible.
- You mastered interaction and visual design skills with orientations to details.
- You have a portfolio demonstrating your professional design capabilities and your design process.
Why it is worth it
- You will work on the unique digital product and service that disrupt the modern travel industry and help people experience the world. The product serves hundreds of thousands of visitors a day.
- In our team, you will work with top-notch designers, researchers, and writers from various backgrounds and cultures (including the USA, Brazil, Netherlands, Zimbabwe, Malaysia, and many others).
- Our Design team is empowered and supported by the whole company.
- We have a lot of flexibility and independence while we tackle our customers’ problems.
Sound like you? Get in touch!
For us, being a designer means solving problems. We research, prototype, test, and iterate. If you feel that your background, experience, and enthusiasm are a natural match, let’s get in touch and together solve problems for travelers around the world.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Note: We are always looking for designers on multiple seniority levels. Based on our discussion during the hiring process, we will agree on which level you fit the best within the Kiwi.com design team.
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Your manager to be