Here at Kiwi.com, we code and deploy every day. We don’t mean Excel and Google sheets! More precisely, we’re a developers tribe operating inside of Kiwi.com, in charge of building the pillars of everything that’s directly related to incoming and required data. Because of that, we’ve built a specific set of characters include those that are common, however, even more of those that are unique. There are moments we can fail, but we fix things asap even in streaks of high and unexpected demand.
What are we doing?
Just because we are working with data, don’t think we use BeautifulSoup for everything – we are passionate about new technologies and we like our stack to be modern. With that mindset, we develop services and applications that are directly or indirectly related to data collection, and that is highly available, with little to no room for errors, huge space for improvements and new ideas:
- Caching correct data is much better than asking for the same data.
- Tools for QA (eg. automation of manual tasks) and CS departments (you can imagine status change recognition before landing).
- We are even building a fortune teller service – not a joke.
What are you going to do?
- Your mission is to ensure that Kiwi.com offers the best air/ground content at the best possible conditions to all distribution channels and customers.
- Your job is to facilitate delivery of products and solutions by defining detailed requirements and communicating them clearly to all relevant colleagues, partners and developers.
- You are going to gather ideas, initiate, plan and supervise over the key projects related to data acquisition.
- You will lead a team of ~3 Product Managers within Data acquisitions.
- Collect product requirements and feedback and create detailed product requirements to be delivered on time and with expected quality.
- Prioritize work based on relevant data and cooperate closely with in-tribe developers as well as Product managers and leads from other Tribes.
Who we are looking for?
- You have previous Project/Product Management experience.
- You have a good command of the English language.
- You understand Agile methodologies and principles as well as software product lifecycle.
- You can easily communicate with technical and non-technial peers in written and spoken form.
- You are a natural leader able to take responsibility and drive major initiatives.
- You are flexible and able to work in our fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- Big advantage is when you are experienced in software development (FE, BE, Fullstack) or QA.
- BIG PLUS – Multi-year experience in the Travel Tech industry, preferably in Air Ticket distribution.
What we can offer you
We believe we’re a fun bunch to work with, and you will get to see how a young, vibrant yet global company disrupts the travel industry. You’ll work in one of the most promising tech companies (awarded Forbes Startup of 2017, Super-brand Award 2017, Deloitte Technology Fast 50 – the fastest growing technology company in Central Europe).
- We visit and speak at conferences and technological events worldwide.
- We use our work time wisely with a friendly vacation policy and work schedule.
- We also like to party and hang out together.
- We work, play, relax, workout and even nap in our offices (complete with sauna, gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, chillout zones, free refreshments, etc).
- Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
- We also enjoy common benefits, such as meal vouchers, flexible benefits scheme, sick days, VIP Medical Care, flight vouchers, multisport card, etc.
- Besides a fair salary, we can also look forward to quarterly bonuses dependent on overall company performance.
- We’re a great team of passionate and fun-loving people from across the globe who you’ll love working with. We look forward to you joining our team-buildings and parties!
Your manager to be