We are looking to hire an experienced Product Manager, who will be responsible for the development of an integrated platform that solves the problems of our customer-facing departments and accelerates the business forward.
Your mission will be to enable personalized, seamless and engaging customer experience across all customer touchpoints and offerings. You will work in collaboration with multiple engineering teams and business leaders to design and deliver complex, large scale customer systems involving multiple work streams, releases, and deployments.
What would you do?
Ensure product vision, goals, strategy and deliverables are aligned and understood across the whole organization.
Based on your product vision & strategy, design new features and propose improvements to existing features to maximize impact.
Deploy and use best practices to measure, understand and optimize the success of the products you own.
Manage technical vendor relationship and seek to grow and evolve our capabilities by leveraging new third-party systems and partnerships.
Collaborate with internal customers and other stakeholders to translate business and technical priorities into deliverables.
Communicate product status and schedule delivery for releasing new products and services.
Own and curate team’s prioritized backlogs, including the regular updates of the tasks based on continuous requirements gathering.
Understand the internal and external customer needs, drive regular feedback loops and be directly responsible for stakeholders satisfaction.
Mentor less experienced colleagues and encourage knowledge sharing initiatives.
Use analytics to determine how each initiative contributes to key success measures.
Who are we looking for?
- 2+ years of relevant product management experience (customer services platform/CRM development).
- Ability to build a strong customer-centric product vision, and create simple solutions to complex problems with competing priorities.
- Proven track record taking ownership and working in cross-functional teams to successfully deliver results.
- Broad and in-depth technical knowledge including familiarity with consumer technology, web services, and back-end application infrastructure.
- Customer-obsessed, this person has a passion for creating innovative solutions to create breakthrough customer outcomes.
- Self-starter, able to thrive in a fast-paced and continually changing environment
- Ability to integrate and balance priorities, work activities and resources for the benefit of multiple key stakeholders.
Why does it rock to be at Kiwi.com?
- We utilise cutting-edge technologies and approaches;
- We have an open and supportive team culture;
- We use our work time wisely with a friendly vacation policy and work schedule;
- We also like to party and hang out together;
- We work, play, relax, work out and even nap in our offices (complete with sauna, gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, chillout zones, free refreshments, etc.);
- Dogs and kids are welcome in our offices;
- We also enjoy common benefits, such as sick days, VIP Medical Care, flight vouchers, free a MultiSport card, and more;
- Besides a fair salary, you can also look forward to quarterly bonuses dependent on our performance.
We are making travel better, so if you have what it takes, join us and be part of it!
Your manager to be