We are looking for an experienced QA Automation Engineer to participate in the development of Kiwi.com mobile app which has the ambition to become the best travel mobile app in the world. Want to join us and help out? Read on!
What will you do?
- Taking care of and maintaining frameworks for mobile test automation
- Taking care of and maintaining CI/CD for mobile development
- Performing various POCs for test automation
- Maintaining our Gitlab projects and their automation
- Developing new frameworks for future automation, such as mocking servers, performance measuring frameworks
- Developing new tools for mobile test automation, such as mobile device management and other
- Fixing and maintaining methods for automated tests and helping QA test engineers, when needed
What we expect?
- 2-years of experience in software testing
- 1-years experience with test automation (mobile test automation is a BIG+)
- Experience with testing frameworks (ideally XCTest/Espresso/UIAutomator) and their maintenance
- Knowledge of some commonly-used mobile programming language (ideally Kotlin/Java/Swift)
- Common knowledge of some scripting language (Python, Ruby etc.)
- Understanding of CI/CD and Gitlab
- Ability to learn new things
Nice to have:
- Experience with YAML language
- Experience with Gitlab settings – stages, jobs, conditions etc.
- Experience with setting-up new testing framework
- Bachelor degree in IT
Why it rocks to be at Kiwi.com?
- We deploy immediately after a job is completed, not after months of QA
- Do, fail, learn – repeat! We understand that mistakes happen and we learn fast
- We decide which cutting-edge technologies are appropriate for the task
- We love contributing to and using Open Source
- We visit and speak at conferences and technology events worldwide
- We code at hackathons and other competitions
- We support the local technology community
- We use our work time wisely with a friendly vacation policy and work schedule
- We also like to party and hang out together
- We work, play, relax, work out and even nap in our offices (complete with sauna, gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, chillout zones, free refreshments, etc)
- Dogs, kids and parties are welcome in our offices
- We also enjoy common benefits, such as sick days, VIP Medical Care, flight vouchers, multisport card, etc.
- Besides a fair salary, you can also look forward to quarterly bonuses dependent on our performance
Your manager to be