We are growing like crazy and we expect it to continue! To achieve that, we want to have a great team of motivated and fun individuals who are confident in taking on challenges or tasks they may not have encountered before. There are not enough hours in a day to progress as fast as we want. That is why we are looking for React Native Developers.
You will work with most modern DevStack on our main product:
- ReactJS, GraphQL, Relay Modern, Flow typed, Babel, Jest unit testing, React Storybook, AWS Lambda
- Working on React Native and React DOM on the Kiwi.com app and web.
- Combination of Scrum and Kanban agile workflows with 1 or 2 week sprints
- Previous experience with React Native
- Some versioning system, preferably Git
- Communicative level of English
Why it rocks to be at Kiwi.com:
- We deploy immediately after a job is completed, not after months of QA.
- Do, fail, learn – repeat! We understand that mistakes happen and we learn fast.
- We decide which cutting-edge technologies are appropriate for the task.
- We love contributing and using Open Source.
- We visit and speak at conferences and technological events worldwide.
- We code at hackathons and other competitions.
- We support the local technological community.
- We use our work time wisely with a friendly vacation policy and work schedule.
- We also like to party and hang out together.
- We work, play, relax, workout and even nap in our offices (complete with sauna, gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, chillout zones, free refreshments, etc).
- Dogs, kids and parties are welcome in our offices.
- We also enjoy common benefits, such as meal vouchers, flexible benefits scheme, sick days, VIP Medical Care, flight vouchers, multisport card, etc..
- Besides a fair salary, we can also look forward to quarterly bonuses dependent on our performance.
Your manager to be