We are looking for a Real-time data analyst who will monitor our sales performance and investigate important factors that impact our business in real-time.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Monitor sales performance
- Investigate root causes of anomalous behaviour of our sales and provide insights to company management
- Understand technical infrastructure affecting overall sales
- Create proper dashboards and participate on anomaly detection project
- Evaluate impact of anomalies across various business factors
- Summarize findings to company communication channels to ensure high visibility of important changes that needs to be done
What we expect?
- Master’s degree
- Strong analytical thinking
- Basic SQL knowledge
- Strong communication skills
- Advanced English
- Work in shifts:
- team of 3 people (covering 98 working hours a week)
- 40 hours per week
- shift times (based on agreement): 08:00 – 16:00, 16:00-22:00
- shifts can be taken from home after probation period
Why it rocks to be at Kiwi.com?
- We utilize cutting-edge technologies and approaches
- We have open and supportive team culture
- 20+ analysts: we think and discuss together
- We use our work time wisely with a friendly vacation policy and work schedule
- We also like to party and hang out together
- We work, play, relax, work out and even nap in our offices (complete with sauna, gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, chillout zones, free refreshments, etc)
- Dogs, kids and parties are welcome in our offices
- We also enjoy common benefits, such as sick days, VIP Medical Care, flight vouchers, multisport card, etc.
- Besides a fair salary, you can also look forward to quarterly bonuses dependent on our performance
Your manager to be