What do we expect:
- Good knowledge of Python 3.7, Django and Django Rest Framework (DRF)
- Experience with relational databases (we use PostgreSQL), Redis and Elasticsearch
- Knowledge of Docker, CI/CD, and GCP
- Write stable, maintainable, and well tested code (trust us, it takes much longer to fix consequences than write actual tests)
- Code design patterns
- Code Review best practices
- Microservices best practices
- Intermediate English
- Self, quick and deep learning – not being afraid to experiment, fail, learn and eventually succeed
- Proactive and Reliable
- A passion in what you are doing with your life
Nice to have skills:
- Knowledge of distributed task queue with Celery
- Knowledge of message queueing with RabbitMQ
- Knowledge of container-orchestration with Kubernetes (k8s)
- Being able to talk about tech stuff with non tech people either to explain how our product works and what are its limits or to discuss implementation of new features.
- Mentoring other team members
Your responsibilities would be:
- To code and invent:
You will spend most of your working hours coding, so we will do our best to make your work as smooth and efficient as we can so that you would be able to fully enjoy it. We use modern technologies as much as possible, and we expect you to keep an eye on new solutions and practices that can be integrated into our projects.
- To maintain and improve:
We are committed to our work, and we like to maintain our code and to improve it from time to time, implement new features, clean any potential bugs or apply new technologies.
- Be passionate:
Most of all, we want you to be passionate about what you do, and to share that passion with us! We are a young team, engaged with our work and always happy to be working on meaningful projects, and we hope you’ll feel the same!
Why it rocks to be at Kortechs.io:
- We deploy immediately after a job is completed, not after months of QA.
- Do, fail, learn – repeat! We understand that mistakes happen and we learn fast.
- We decide which cutting-edge technologies are appropriate for the task.
- We love contributing and using Open Source.
- We visit and speak at conferences and technological events worldwide.
- We code at hackathons and other competitions.
- We support the local technological community.
- We use our work time wisely with a friendly vacation policy and work schedule.
- We also like to party and hang out together.
- Dogs, kids and parties are welcome in our offices.
- We work, play, relax, workout and even nap in our offices (chillout zone, free refreshments, etc).
- Besides a fair salary, we can also look forward to quarterly bonuses dependent on our performance.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Your manager to be