You’ll be an Analyst within the Booking & Self-Service Tribe combining the world of data with product development. You’ll be deciding which data to track, metrics to measure, looking for insights and interpreting them to the product team and the business. The specific of the position lies in a deep understanding of product development and its optimization usually with the help of AB testing.
What will you do?
- Data collection – track website performance and suggest improvements
- Data analysis – write a lot of SQL queries to aggregate data
- Data visualization – build reports in data visualization tool (Looker is used in kiwi.com)
- Exploratory Analysis – look for potential bugs and UX problems within the Kiwi.com product
- Data interpretation – Communicate with stakeholders to understand and form reports and analysis specifications
- Make complex analyses in order to support business decisions and hypotheses (from simple GROUP BY in SQL to complex Machine learning-driven solutions)
- Set, monitor and evaluate FrontEnd AB tests
- Review the code of your colleagues and brainstorm ideas
What do we expect?
- 4+ years of experience as a data analyst
- Advanced SQL knowledge
- Medium or higher Python knowledge for data analytics (pandas, scikitlearn, seaborn/plotly, airflow)
- Familiarity with data collection on the web (JS events tracking)
- Regression and clustering analysis is nice to have
- Ability to work with git
- Advanced level of English
- Ability to work independently
Things that we offer and you might love about us:
We believe we’re a fun bunch to work with, and you will get to see how a young, vibrant yet global company disrupts the travel industry. You’ll work in one of the most promising tech companies (awarded Forbes Startup of 2017, Super-brand Award 2017, Deloitte Technology Fast 50 – the fastest growing technology company in Central Europe).
- We visit and speak at conferences and technological events worldwide.
- We use our work time wisely with a friendly vacation policy and work schedule.
- We also like to party and hang out together.
- We work, play, relax, workout and even nap in our offices (complete with sauna, gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, chillout zones, free refreshments, etc).
- Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
- We also enjoy common benefits, such as meal vouchers, flexible benefits scheme, sick days, VIP Medical Care, flight vouchers, multisport card, etc.
- Besides a fair salary, we can also look forward to quarterly bonuses dependent on overall company performance.
- We’re a great team of passionate and fun-loving people from across the globe who you’ll love working with. We look forward to you joining our team-buildings and parties!
Your manager to be