The aim of this role is to evaluate product features, modules and their benefits both when prioritizing our product development and after releases. This is essential in order to make the right decisions what to develop so Kiwi.com services move further.
When estimating impacts, you’ll use gathered company knowledge, business sense, customer behavior data and process awareness. Your responsibilities will include providing one-off analysis and insights, as well as designing, building, and maintaining reports and dashboards in various reporting tools to support decision making. Thanks to your reports and analysis, we’ll be able to accommodate user needs and support the business.
What will you do?
- Evaluate new product features
- Prepare, own and maintain features dashboards
- Help the Product team with data-driven decisions before and during development
- Monitor the features after launch (Release is just the beginning. We still need to improve them afterward.)
- Present data of running features to the Product team so they know how the features are performing
What we expect?
- Product analytics experience 2+ years
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Economics, or Mathematics
- Advanced SQL
- Familiar with software development
- Precision, persistence and independency in problem solving
- Analytical and creative thinker
- Well organised and able to prioritise tasks
- Advanced level of English
Why it rocks to be at Kiwi.com?
- We utilise cutting-edge technologies and approaches
- We have an open and supportive team culture
- 20+ analysts: we think and discuss together
- We use our work time wisely with a friendly vacation policy and work schedule
- We also like to party and hang out together
- We work, play, relax, work out and even nap in our offices (complete with sauna, gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, chillout zones, free refreshments, etc)
- Dogs, kids and parties are welcome in our offices
- We also enjoy common benefits, such as sick days, VIP Medical Care, flight vouchers, free a MultiSport card, and more
- Besides a fair salary, you can also look forward to quarterly bonuses dependent on our performance
We are making travel better, so if you have what it takes, join us and be part of it!
Your manager to be