We are looking for a Senior Marketing Analyst who will support our Growth Marketing department in any data and reporting needs and will ensure the department has all they need for making highly judicious data-driven decisions. Beyond this, we expect this person to come up with improvements and ideas on how to make our or our customer’s life more pleasant.
What will you do
- Develop, modify, maintain and automate reports and dashboards.
- Visualize data using various tools.
- Present and explain your findings & advice marketing team how to / how not to.
- Participate closely on campaigns preparation and evaluation.
- Influence attribution models selection and usage for diverse marketing channels.
What we expect
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Economics, Engineering, Accounting, Mathematics, or a related field.
- At least two years of marketing analytics experience.
- Travel industry experience is very welcome.
- SQL (PostgreSQL).
- Experience with Google Analytics and attribution models.
- In-depth knowledge of online marketing.
- Knowledge of SEM, affiliate marketing, display advertising, and email marketing.
- A communicative and highly motivated person.
- The ability to bring new solutions based on experience and learning.
- Nice to have – Experience with pixels, feed programming, API integrations, etc.
Things that we offer and you might love about us:
We believe we’re a fun bunch to work with, and you will get to see how a young, vibrant yet global company disrupts the travel industry. You’ll work in one of the most promising tech companies (awarded Forbes Startup of 2017, Super-brand Award 2017, Deloitte Technology Fast 50 – the fastest growing technology company in Central Europe).
- We visit and speak at conferences and technological events worldwide.
- We use our work time wisely with a friendly vacation policy and work schedule.
- We also like to party and hang out together.
- We work, play, relax, workout and even nap in our offices (complete with sauna, gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, chillout zones, free refreshments, etc).
- Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
- We also enjoy common benefits, such as meal vouchers, flexible benefits scheme, sick days, VIP Medical Care, flight vouchers, multisport card, etc.
- Besides a fair salary, we can also look forward to quarterly bonuses dependent on overall company performance.
- We’re a great team of passionate and fun-loving people from across the globe who you’ll love working with. We look forward to you joining our team-buildings and parties!
Your manager to be