The mission of the Product Manager is to improve Kiwi.com’s product ecosystem by implementing new, innovative solutions. You will build new products for both internal and external customers in cooperation with our awesome development team and all departments of the company. The domain of expertise will be our fraud detection ecosystem.
What can you learn here?
- How worldwide payment acquiring, credit cards, alternative payment methods, fraud and fraud detection works.
- How complex payment reconciliation should be handled.
- How to analyze financial product ideas with a team of analytics and domain experts.
In our team, the Product Manager typically:
- Defines the roadmap aligned with company OKRs.
- Discovers and validates fresh product ideas based on a deep knowledge of our current product ecosystem and domain expertise.
- Works closely with a team of payment specialists, analytics and development teams in order to validate product ideas.
- Breaks down, plans and prioritizes features across multiple development teams/departments and makes sure they are delivered on time.
- Defines key metrics to track the product or feature business impact and validates business cases after the feature is delivered.
- Engages the development team and all stakeholders in a continuous feedback loop.
- Travels abroad several times a year, mainly to Tel Aviv or Barcelona.
What skills and experience are we looking for?
- You have 5+ years in a Product Management role in the IT industry with successfully launched products behind your belt.
- You understand the software product lifecycle and development methodologies.
- You know what an MVP means – and how to deliver it.
- You will be able to cooperate with remote teams.
- Your English is fluent – both written and spoken. You will work in an environment with people of 50+ nationalities.
- You are able to work towards the goals without day-to-day supervision.
What we see as a big advantage:
- You have worked with the data and analytics team to come up with ideas on how to improve your product and evaluate product ideas.
- You know how to read technical specifications.
- You have previous experiences with Payments or Fraud detection.
- You have a passion for new technologies and digital products.
- You have good interpersonal and presentation skills.
- You are able to work in a quickly changing environment.
Alicia Álvarez López
Your manager to be