We want to improve our range of insurance and protection products in the travel booking journey. We are looking for a Product Manager to lead the effort. Join us to deliver great value to our customers in a way that also works out for the business.
What will you do as an insurance PM
- Learn about our current line-up of insurance and protection products, understand our current limitations and bottlenecks.
- Work closely with our account managers and take active part in dealing with external partners.
- Take your team through the whole process from idea to the next iteration. And repeat.
- Be actively involved in setting quarterly and yearly goals using the OKR methodology.
- Come up with a long term product strategy for our insurance products.
What we are looking for
- 5+ years of Product Management experience in the tech industry
- Experience in finance, fintech, insurance or travel industry is a big plus. Willingness to learn and fill in the gaps is crucial.
- Good command of English, being able to have a normal spoken conversation in English
What we can offer
- Working with great engineers and designers
- Opportunity to take part in building a great product management culture
- We deploy immediately after a job is completed, not after months of QA.
- Do, fail, learn – repeat! We understand that mistakes happen and we learn fast.
- We use our work time wisely with a friendly vacation policy and work schedule.
- We also like to party and hang out together.
- We work, play, relax, workout and even nap in our offices (complete with sauna, gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, chillout zones, free refreshments, etc).
- Dogs, kids and parties are welcome in our offices.
- We also enjoy common benefits, such as meal vouchers, flexible benefits scheme, sick days, VIP Medical Care, flight vouchers, multisport card, etc..
- Besides a fair salary, we can also look forward to quarterly bonuses dependent on overall company performance.
Alicia Álvarez López
Your manager to be