As the new and cutting-edge technologies (yes, buzzwords) are implemented in our ever-evolving dynamic environment, our challenge is to see these technologies working together seamlessly. Want to embrace the challenge with us? Read on!
What’s great about this role?
We are a team of five security specialists and engineers focused on system, application, network and physical security and compliance of Kiwi.com. Our department was formed a year ago as we realized the need for complex security systems solutions.
We always react to security incidents and learn. But our approach is also proactive. We identify vulnerabilities and security threats, design solutions, find tools or products and suppliers, present our solutions cross teams and implement it. We enjoy trendy technologies and we expect you to be the same. We know where we want to get, we know how, but we need you, a technically skilled professional to join us to take it further.
Use your experience and advance it
- You will work independently on the implementation of security solutions and products from design to post-implementation phase.
- You will communicate with suppliers to choose the best solution for our company. We will not pressure you to use pre-defined solutions or suppliers.
- We use a combination of on-premise and cloud-based infrastructure technologies which bring us a lot of opportunities to experience how different technologies work (or don’t) together.
- We will trust you with your skills – managing your time and tasks will be up to you, but we will expect timely delivery of projects of high quality.
- You will work with professionals and enthusiast who really enjoy Information Security.
- As a Security Engineer, you will be responsible for the projects you choose. If you are scared of responsibility, this probably won’t be your cup of tea.
- Cooperation on projects such as Financial Fraud Protection or Personal Data Protection could be your first task.
What do we expect?
- Profound experience with implementing IT security solutions.
- Deep understanding of Network Security principles.
- Expertise in cloud-based security systems and services.
- Hands-on experience with DLP, VMS, NBA, or SIEM technologies.
- Ability to develop scripts and SQL queries.
- Ability to write both technical and end-user documentation.
- Advanced level of English is expected – B2 at least.
- Strong sense of ownership, teamwork, and orientation on results.
Why does it rock to work at Kiwi.com?
We believe we’re a fun bunch to work with, and you’ll get to see how IT Security is done in a fresh and global company, talk with people from around the world, and never get bored. You’ll work in one of the most promising tech companies (awarded Forbes Startup of 2017, Super-brand Award 2017, Deloitte Technology Fast 50 – the fastest growing technology company in Central Europe).
Do,fail, learn – repeat! We understand that mistakes happen and we learn fast.
- We decide which cutting-edge technologies are appropriate for the task.
- We visit and speak at conferences and technological events worldwide.
- We support the local technological community.
- We use our work time wisely with a friendly vacation policy and work schedule.
- We also like to party and hang out together.
- We work, play, relax, workout and even nap in our offices (complete with sauna, gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, chillout zones, free refreshments, etc).
- Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
- We also enjoy common benefits, such as meal vouchers, flexible benefits scheme, sick days, VIP Medical Care, flight vouchers, multisport card, etc.
- Besides a fair salary, we can also look forward to quarterly bonuses dependent on our performance.
- We’re a great team of young, passionate and fun-loving people from across the globe who you’ll love working with. We look forward to you joining our team-buildings and parties!
Your manager to be