We are growing like crazy and expecting even more. To achieve that, we want to have a great team of motivated and fun individuals, who are not scared of a challenge. That is why we are looking for a Security Engineer.
What will be your responsibility?
- Evaluating security measures across technologies used by all internal teams
- Developing current and implementing new security measures
- Implementing new security products and tools
- Monitoring events and responding to security incidents
- Continuous market research of IT Security products
- Ability to choose proper security measures and tools
- Communicate with vendors and internal customers
- Assist with recruiting activities and internal training
What do we expect?
- 5+ years of experience within IT Security
- Demonstrable expertise in securing cloud-based systems and services
- Deep understanding of Network Security principles
- Experience with Log and Vulnerability Management
- Ability to create scripts and SQL queries
- Ability to write internal security guidelines
- Advanced level of English – B2 at least
- Strong sense of ownership, teamwork, orientation on results
Why it rocks to be at Kiwi.com?
- Do, fail, learn – repeat! We understand that mistakes happen and we learn fast.
- We decide which cutting-edge technologies are appropriate for the task.
- We visit and speak at conferences and technological events worldwide.
- We support the local technological community.
- We use our work time wisely with a friendly vacation policy and work schedule.
- We also like to party and hang out together.
- We work, play, relax, workout and even nap in our offices (complete with sauna, gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, chillout zones, free refreshments, etc).
- Dogs, kids and parties are welcome in our offices.
- We also enjoy common benefits, such as meal vouchers, flexible benefits scheme, sick days, VIP Medical Care, flight vouchers, multisport card, etc..
- Besides a fair salary, we can also look forward to quarterly bonuses dependent on our performance.
Your manager to be