We’re looking for a skilled Software Engineer in Test who’ll work on building the testing infrastructure and the tools for our products. We’re passionate about test automation, and we are looking for someone proficient in developing features and also a strong tester to test anything.
You’ll be part of a new team responsible for keeping the quality bar high for the software we craft. This will empower other developers to design and implement efficient tests to iterate rapidly and get feedback as fast as possible. You’ll be involved in improving our quality guidelines and standards working together with highly skilled people who love what they do.
What will be your main responsibility?
- Design and develop systems that will be used by hundreds of developers
- Work with other developers and test engineers to automate tests
- Build infrastructure and improve tools for testing, coverage, and reporting
- Maintain tests’ output and visualization
- Implement and enhance tests for our products
What we expect:
- Experience with development & design of large scale systems
- Experience with testing tools like pytest, Selenium, and coverage.py
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL
- Passion for building testing infrastructure
- Experience with CI systems like GitLab
- Ability to adapt to constant changes, agile mind set
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Go, Rust or any other programming language
Why it rocks to be at Kiwi.com:
- We deploy immediately after a job is completed, not after months of QA.
- Do, fail, learn – repeat! We understand that mistakes happen and we learn fast.
- We decide which cutting-edge technologies are appropriate for the task.
- We love contributing and using Open Source.
- We visit and speak at conferences and technological events worldwide.
- We code at hackathons and other competitions.
- We support the local technological community.
- We use our work time wisely with a friendly vacation policy and work schedule.
- We also like to party and hang out together.
- We work, play, relax, workout and even nap in our offices (complete with sauna, gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, chillout zones, free refreshments, etc).
- We also enjoy common benefits, such as meal vouchers, flexible benefits scheme, sick days, VIP Medical Care, flight vouchers, multisport card, etc..
- Besides a fair salary, we can also look forward to quarterly bonuses dependent on our performance.
Your manager to be