System Engineer’s role is to actively support the continuous enhancement of internal systems and tools used within Kiwi.com. Your day-to-day duties will include maintaining Windows and Linux operating systems, Active Directory and Windows PKI infrastructures, G Suite groupware, providing support to Kiwi.com’s remote offices, troubleshooting daily issues or cooperation with vendors of Kiwi.com. As a member of the InfoSec team, your work will overlap to Information Security area what can be the opportunity for learning and become Security Engineer in the future.
What you can expect from this position
- Maintaining and administrating internal infrastructure, switches, routers, firewall, and local network.
- Writing scripts in Bash (or another scripting languages) to automate as much work as you can.
- Internal Active Directory system and Azure Active Directory administration.
- Maintain internal Microsoft PKI infrastructure in close cooperation with Network Engineer.
- Windows and Linux operating systems administration running on VMware or Hyper-V virtualization platforms.
- Maintain G Suite groupware, maintain IDM system and other internal applications.
- Troubleshooting of internal systems and applications, solving incidents, tasks, and changes.
- Communication with vendors; evaluating new systems, applications, technologies before acquiring them.
One of your first tasks could be the migration of virtual servers into a private cloud or start with improvement of infrastructure in our subsidiaries (buy new physical servers, install AD, etc.).
What experience you must have to be successful
- At least 3+ years of experience in System Administrator role – both Windows and Linux platforms.
- Strong understanding of Windows Server services, including Microsoft PKI.
- Overall understanding of virtualization, cloud-based environments (Azure, AWS, GCP), network principles.
- Ability to develop scripts, formulate regular expressions, SQL queries – knowledge of scripting in GAM for G Suite and Powershell is plus.
- Readiness to write documentation of internal systems, changes made, etc.
- Fluent English (both written and oral).
The things that we offer and you might love about us
We believe we’re a fun bunch to work with, and you’ll get to see how our systems are done in a fresh and global company, talk with people from around the world, and never get bored. You’ll work in one of the most promising tech companies (awarded Forbes Startup of 2017, Super-brand Award 2017, Deloitte Technology Fast 50 – fastest growing technology company in Central Europe).
- Do, fail, learn – repeat! We understand that mistakes happen and we learn fast.
- We decide which cutting-edge technologies are appropriate for the task.
- We visit and speak at conferences and technological events worldwide.
- We support the local technological community.
- We use our work time wisely with a friendly vacation policy and work schedule.
- We also like to party and hang out together.
- We work, play, relax, workout and even nap in our offices (complete with sauna, gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, chillout zones, free refreshments, etc).
- Dogs, kids and parties are welcome in our offices.
- We also enjoy common benefits, such as meal vouchers, flexible benefits scheme, sick days, VIP Medical Care, flight vouchers, multisport card, etc.
- Besides a fair salary, we can also look forward to quarterly bonuses dependent on our performance.
- We’re a great team of young, passionate and fun-loving people from across the globe who you’ll love working with.
Do you find this role familiar for you? Let us know and let’s discuss more!
Your manager to be