“Our team’s mission is to make our colleagues happy with the systems they use. If they’re happy – so are we” – Josef Stasa, System Integration Team Lead.
Our System Integration Team focuses on internal systems we use at Kiwi.com. Your role will be to take active part in the implementation and support of the systems we use and those we want to use in the future. One of your aims will be to improve user experience, efficiency and productivity. We are proudly use cutting-edge technologies you can expect daily work with Google cloud based systems and tools like a G-Suite, Google Cloud Platform, Kubernetes, Datadog, AWS Lambda and others. Our team has four members and they are looking forward to share their deep knowledge with you.
What will be your responsibilities
- Serve as an administrator of internal tools we use (approximately 150 paid tools and technologies. Goal is to automate as much as we can).
- The team’s objectives are to automate all the processes that don’t have to be done manually and to optimise the number and costs of the tools and systems we use in our daily work.
- Implement and support internal tools in line with the company needs and focus on automatization and efficiency, e.g. we are going to implement new complex tools used also in the most progressive companies around the globe.
- Engage with Kiwi.com employees, gather feedback and improve user experience. We care about our employees and love getting rid off gremlins in our systems.
- Compare and evaluate pricing and the terms of 3rd party services and tools. We are free to use any technology which fits our strategy and technology stack.
- We’ll appreciate when you come with some cool tools or feature which we haven’t heard of yet. You can get creative here.
- Cooperation with InfoSec team on implementation and evaluation of internal systems.
What do we expect?
- Two or three years administration experience with large corporate systems such as NetSuite, Jira or Confluence, Gitlab, Slack, SuccessFactors and Concur – to name a few.
- Hands on experience with implementation of internal applications.
- Knowledge of what can be automated to save time our and your time.
- Great orientation in cloud-based services in general.
- Fluent in issue tracking tools (e.g. Jira, GitLab).
- Fluent English – though headquartered in Brno, we are global after all.
A big plus would be if you are:
- And you have hands-on experience with API concepts and development experience
The things that we offer and you might love about us
We believe we’re a fun bunch to work with, and you’ll get to see how our systems are done in a fresh and global company, talk with people from around the world, and never get bored. You’ll work in one of the most promising tech companies (awarded Forbes Startup of 2017, Super-brand Award 2017, Deloitte Technology Fast 50 – fastest growing technology company in Central Europe).
- Do, fail, learn – repeat! We understand that mistakes happen and we learn fast.
- We decide which cutting-edge technologies are appropriate for the task.
- We visit and speak at conferences and technological events worldwide.
- We support the local technological community.
- We use our work time wisely with a friendly vacation policy and work schedule.
- We also like to party and hang out together.
- We work, play, relax, workout and even nap in our offices (complete with sauna, gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, chillout zones, free refreshments, etc).
- Dogs, kids and parties are welcome in our offices.
- We also enjoy common benefits, such as meal vouchers, flexible benefits scheme, sick days, VIP Medical Care, flight vouchers, multisport card, etc.
- Besides a fair salary, we can also look forward to quarterly bonuses dependent on our performance.
- We’re a great team of young, passionate and fun-loving people from across the globe who you’ll love working with.
We look forward to you joining our team-buildings and parties!
Your manager to be