Our System Integration team focuses on internal systems we use at Kiwi.com. Your role will be to take active part in selection, implementation and development of the systems we use or want to use in the future. Also your aim is to improve user experience, efficiency and productivity – that is the ultimate goal!
What will be your responsibilities?
- Serve as an administrator of internal tools we use
- Develop internal tools in line with company needs and focus on automatizaion and efficiency
- Support colleagues by designing and implementing solutions consistent with industry best practices and company needs
- Engage with Kiwi.com employees to gather feedback and improve user experience
- Compare, evaluate and negotiate pricing and terms of 3rd party services and tools
What do we expect?
- 2-3 years administration/development experience with large corporate systems such as NetSuite, SuccessFactors
- Hands-on experience with API concepts
- Great orientation in cloud-based services
- Familiar with SW development lifecycle and agile methodolog
- Understanding of information security principles
- Fluent in issue tracking tools (e.g. Jira, GitLab)
- Fluent in English
The things that we offer and you might love about us:
- Meal vouchers, flexible benefits scheme (contribution to leisure time activities), and a free Multisport card;
- Quarterly financial bonuses dependent on overall company performance;
- 3 sick days per year and optional VIP Medical Care;
- Annual flight credit vouchers;
- A very friendly work environment where dogs are welcome, and which offers free refreshments, gym, fitness courses, sauna and relaxing zones
We are great team of young, passionate and fun-loving guys from across the globe you will love working with. We look forward to you joining our team-buildings and parties.
Your manager to be