Do you have a strong technical background and understand what full stack means? Would you like to change your target from code to product delivery?
If your answers are yes, we might be just looking for you!
As our Technical Associate Product
What are you going to do?
- You’ll collect product requirements and feedback from our customers, partners and internal customer support teams.
- Based on the data you’ll prioritise work and create detailed product requirements, on time and with expected quality.
- You’ll cooperate closely with our developers working both on site and off site – we have team members in our Barcelona and Split offices.
- And of course, you’ll work closely with our experienced Product Manager.
Who are we looking for?
- You have experience in software development (front
end / backend / full stack) or in quality assurance.
- You understand Agile methodologies and principles as well as software product lifecycle.
- You have an advanced level of English.
- Having previous Project/Product Management experience is a big plus.
- Flexibility will be a must for you to be able to work in our fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
Why does it rock to be at Kiwi.com?
- We utilise cutting-edge technologies and approaches;
- We have an open and supportive team culture;
- We use our work time wisely with a friendly vacation policy and work schedule;
- We also like to party and hang out together;
- We work, play, relax, work out and even nap in our offices (complete with sauna, gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, chillout zones, free refreshments, etc.);
- Dogs, kids and parties are welcome in our offices;
- We also enjoy common benefits, such as sick days, VIP Medical Care, flight vouchers, free a MultiSport card, and more;
- Besides a fair salary, you can also look forward to quarterly bonuses dependent on our performance.
We are making travel better, so if you have what it takes, join us and be part of it!
Your manager to be