The Experience Researcher’s mission is to provide the robust, rich, and actionable research that both design team and product teams need at every stage of the product development cycle. Running usability studies and validating prototypes with users will entertain you on weekly basis. You’ll inspire change by delivering exciting presentations about your findings. Interested? Read-on!
What will you do:
- You will reveal what users need from our product and services by conducting primary research, exploring behaviors and motivations. You’ll be also conducting usability studies and validating prototypes delivered by designers with users in order to help designers iterate their designs and prototypes further.
- As an Experience Researcher, you’ll be embedded with a team of designers, PMs, and other cross-functional partners.
- You not only conduct best-in-class multi-method research, but you develop deep, research-driven product expertise and help the UX team understand what makes a user’s experiences feel more intuitive, accessible, and even magical.
What do we expect?
- 3 years’ experience with Research role (at a consumer-focused company)
- University degree in Psychology, Human Computer Interaction, Social Science or related field is a plus
- Experience with both quantitative and qualitative research methods, being comfortable with metrics and A/B tests, and being able to synthesise quantitative data with qualitative user research
- Great storyteller and communicator, able to speak fluently to business people, designers, engineers and other stakeholders (in English)
- You really, really like bananas (this one is negotiable :))
Why it rocks to be at Kiwi.com:
- We use our work time wisely with a friendly vacation policy and work schedule.
- We also like to party and hang out together.
- We work, play, relax, workout and even nap in our offices (complete with sauna, gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, chillout zones, free refreshments, etc).
- Dogs, kids and parties are welcome in our offices.
- We also enjoy common benefits, such as meal vouchers, flexible benefits scheme, sick days, VIP Medical Care, flight vouchers, multisport card, etc..
- Besides a fair salary, we can also look forward to quarterly bonuses dependent on overall company performance.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Your manager to be