We’re looking for a Maintenance Technician who will be responsible for helping our Workplace and Community Teams with all their furniture and equipment needs for the operation of the office and for events such as meet-ups and conferences.
What will be your responsibilities:
Maintenance and company events operation
- Set up and break down tables, chairs, technical equipment etc. before and after events.
- Provide technical support during the events.
- Move and set up the furniture according to the requests of the Workplace Team.
- Perform other relevant duties as assigned by Maintenance Coordinator.
What you should have:
- Manual dexterity – ability to work with tools
- Driver’s license (B)
- You are able to work during weekdays, occasionally during weekends and evenings.
- Logical thinking
- Communicative English (B1 level)
- You are Independent and flexible
- Reliable person
The things that we offer:
- 80 hours/month
- Salary: 110 CZK/hour
- Start: ASAP
- Freedom and flexibility at work
- Work in one of the most promising Czech companies
- A very friendly work environment (dogs are welcome, too :-))
- A great team of young, passionate and fun-loving guys to work with
- Annual flight credit vouchers
- Free refreshments (fruit, coffee, tea…)
- Frequent non-formal events and parties
Your manager to be