We are looking for a person who will take care of our offices in Bratislava, carry out daily office operations to ensure our facilities are working properly and effectively.
What will you do?
- Take care of the office and the main supplies ranging from regular orders to invoicing.
- Order equipment (small furniture, plates, kitchen equipment,etc.)
- Communicate with local vendors to ensure cooperation and help supervise their services to meet our criteria.
- Carry out daily office operations, perform regular inspections of the Kiwi.com offices and meeting rooms, ensuring all facilities are working effectively.
- Communicate between building, property management and outside vendors to resolve major maintenance and repair issues.
- Be responsible for the updating of our Bratislava office facility confluence page, Bratislava office BOZP & PO standards.
- Assist with the administration of First Aid and Fire Warden courses.
What we expect?
- A strong ability to work independently, be responsible and capable of making their own decisions (Your manager will be based in the Brno office).
- No fear of administrative and maintenance tasks (a technical mindset is desirable).
- Slovak (native level), English (B2 level).
- Experience with facilities or/and property administration is an advantage.
- Interest in working 20 hours/week on a regular basis, possibility to extend contract to 40 hours/week after few months is an advantage
We believe we are a fun bunch to work with and you’ll get to train in a fresh and global company, talk with people from around the world and never get bored.
You’ll work in one of the most promising tech companies (awarded Forbes Startup of 2017, Super-brand Award 2017, Deloitte Technology Fast 50 (fastest growing technological company in Central Europe) and here is what we offer:
- We use our work time wisely and we have flexible work schedule.
- We like to party and hang out together.
- We also enjoy common benefits, such as sick days, flight vouchers, Multisport card, etc..
- Do, fail, learn – repeat! We understand that mistakes happen and we learn fast.
Sounds interesting to you? Grab your chance and apply today!
Your manager to be