We are looking for a person who will take care of our brand new and beautiful office in Prague (River Garden in Karlin) and carry out daily office operations to ensure our facilities are working properly and effectively.
What are you going to do?
- Welcome visitors by greeting them in person or over the phone.
- Be the first point of contact for our Prague office.
- Ensure that our Prague office is tidy and presentable with all necessary stationery and material.
- Communicate with local vendors to ensure cooperation and help supervise their services.
- Carry out daily office operations (taking care of refreshments, mail, meeting rooms, etc).
- Communicate between building, property management and outside vendors to resolve maintenance and repair issues.
- Assist with relocation and our flat administration.
Who are we looking for?
- Responsible and pleasant person who is caring and loves to communicate.
- You are not afraid of administrative and maintenance tasks so you will approach them proactively.
- You are organized and have an eye for detail.
- Czech native speaker with B2 level of English.
- Experience with facilities or/and property administration is an advantage.
- You are able to work Mon – Fri 8:30AM to 5:00PM.
What do we offer?
We believe we are a fun bunch to work with and you’ll get to shape recruitment in a fresh and global company, talk with people from around the world and never get bored. You’ll work in one of the most promising tech companies (awarded Forbes Startup of 2017, Super-brand Award 2017, Deloitte Technology Fast 50 – the fastest growing technological company in Central Europe) and we’ll give you:
- Quarterly financial bonuses dependent on your individual performance and overall company performance
- Meal vouchers and flexible benefits scheme (contribution to leisure time activities) and free Multisport card
- 4 weeks of vacation + 5 additional paid time off
- 3 sick days per year
- Annual flight credit vouchers and optional VIP Medical Care
- A very friendly work environment where dogs are welcome, and which offers free refreshments, gym, fitness courses, sauna and relaxing zones.
We are a great team of young, passionate and fun-loving guys from across the globe you will love working with. We look forward to you joining our team-buildings and parties.
We are changing the travel industry, so if you want to be part of it and have what it takes, join us!
Your manager to be