As Office Manager, you will supervise and evaluate the tasks of the Facilities Operations team on daily basis. You will provide general overall Facility Management (FM) services including the continuous monitoring of the facility, security, safety.
What you will do:
- Coordinate facility maintenance, supervision of the ticketing system to ensure sustainable office conditions.
- Maintain team supervision, tasks monitoring.
- BOZP & PO administration (updates according to the legislative).
- You will be responsible for the management of vendors (Cleaning Company and other suppliers), including negotiation of contracts.
- Implement and supervise standards and procedures for the reception.
- You will oversee the Dog awareness program and related administration.
- Handle car fleet management.
- Coordinate the merchandise purchases and internal e-shop.
- Assist in onboarding and training of new employees in Facility team.
What qualities are we looking for?
- You have hands-on experience with Facility Management – safety, facility or property administration.
- You have at least 2 years experiences with leading people/teams.
- Having a BOZP & PO overview is a big plus.
- You possess a technical and logical mindset. Basic technical knowledge about lights, electricity, home improvements is a big plus.
- You don’t have a fear of administrative and maintenance tasks.
- You posse advanced computer skills knowledge (google sheets, docs, presentation and facilities software).
- You have the experience with maintenance from an office environment, it would be an advantage.
- You are able to focus on details.
- You speak Czech (native level).
- Your written and spoken English skills are at a communication level (B2).
- Having a driving licence is a big plus.
What can we offer?
We are a young team of motivated individuals, who love pushing their limits and moving the company forward every day. Our unique environment allows us to be informal, have dogs in the office and we truly don’t care what you wear.
- Meal vouchers
- Flexible benefits scheme (contribution to leisure time activities)
- Quarterly financial bonuses dependent on overall company performance
- Annual flight credit vouchers
- Multisport card (granted free access to more than 1200 sport and leisure facilities in the Czech Republic)
- Relocation package
- A very friendly work environment (dogs are welcome, too)
- A great team of young, passionate and fun-loving guys to work with
- Exciting team-buildings and parties
- Free refreshments
We work but also play, relax and workout in our offices (we have a sauna, gym, masseur, sleeping spots, chill out zones etc..)
We are changing the airline industry, so if you want to be part of it and have what it takes, join us!
Your manager to be