We are looking for an Accounting Team Leader who will support the Head of the department to ensure accounting compliance, performs complex accounting calculations and prepares and books month-end entries and mentor the junior colleagues.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Supporting the Head of a department to be able to complete assigned accounting tasks within the given deadline.
- Active participation in internal controls execution and improvement of accounting processes, policies, and reconciliations.
- Preparing monthly reconciliations for assigned groups of accounts and review the reconciliations of junior colleagues.
- Calculating, preparing and booking month-end closing entries.
- Liaisoning with external auditors, regulatory agencies, advisors, accounting teams of other entities and various internal stakeholders.
- Active cooperation in the audit and consolidation process.
- Support accounting-wise new cross-departmental projects on a needed basis.
- Mentoring and coaching junior colleagues.
We would like to see you apply if:
- You have 3+ years of relevant experience in accounting/audit/reporting.
- You have proven knowledge of CZ GAAP, if you have IFRS knowledge it is an advantage.
- You have a degree in economics, ideally in finance/accounting.
- You have advanced English communication skills (C1) and ideally, speak fluent Czech/Slovak.
- It is beneficial if you have experience with mentoring and coaching a small team.
- You have advanced proficiency of Excel and experience working with accounting software Netsuite/Pohoda/SAP etc.
- You have good analytical thinking, which helps you analyze data and present it in a comprehensive way.
- You have attention to detail balanced with swift execution, you can prioritize and always keep your can-do attitude.
- You are a confident communicator who’s able to build and enhance relationships across teams.
Things that we offer and you might love about us:
We like to think we are a fun bunch to work with, and you will get to see how a young, vibrant yet global company disrupts the travel industry. You will work in one of the most promising tech companies (awarded Forbes Startup of 2017, Super-brand Award 2017, Deloitte Technology Fast 50 – the fastest growing technology company in Central Europe), and we will give you:
- Quarterly financial bonuses dependent on overall company performance,
- Meal vouchers and flexible benefits scheme (contribution to leisure time activities) and free Multisport card,
- Three sick days per year,
- Annual flight credit vouchers and optional VIP Medical Care,
- A very friendly work environment where dogs are welcome, and which offers free refreshments, gym, fitness courses, sauna, and relaxing zones.
We are a great team of passionate and fun-loving people from across the globe who you’ll love working with. We look forward to you joining our team buildings and parties!
Your manager to be