We are looking for a Budget planning analyst who will understand our strategic goals, as well as operational team challenges, will own budget construction and business targets definition. Join our newly created Revenue Management team and have a part in our mission making travel better.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Collect strategic goals and be the owner of business targets and budget definition.
- Build a budget planning process that is matching strategic goals in consideration with trading trends and vertical teams’ operational roadmap.
- Build a business performance forecast towards an accurate budget objective (from traffic to Net Revenue Margin aligned with OKRs and potentially up to Marginal Profit).
- Define a budget construction & adjustment process and ensure the past learnings are considered.
- Identify the needs for relevant tools enabling a better budget definition and follow-up.
- Coordinate all relevant business stakeholders towards the budget construction, collect their inputs and ensure their commitment to the target.
- Ensure each single P&L line have a dedicated budget target that is defined globally as well as granularly.
- Deliver the budget targets to the entire company to ensure that everybody can define its operational tactical plan accordingly.
- Be accountable for budget monitoring.
- Close cooperation with internal stakeholders – Finance, Analytics, Engineering, and Business Development team.
We would like to see you apply if:
- You have experience in Budget Planning or Revenue Management field.
- You have a very good understanding of RM and pricing best practices as well as P&L economical mechanics.
- You possess great analytical skills and flawless attention to details. You are a confident user of SQL and MS Excel and have experience working with large relational databases.
- You are familiar with forecasting models and ability to explain budgeting information in plain terms.
- You have excellent communication skills and empathy for the counterparts’ business challenges, which is enabling to find out the right middle ground between company strategic goal & operational team challenges.
- You are eager to work in a fast-paced environment where things change quickly and you can have a great impact on company growth and development.
- If you have experience in the travel industry it is a plus.
Things that we offer and you might love about us:
We believe we are a fun bunch to work with, and you will get to see how young yet global company disrupts the travel industry. You will work in one of the most promising tech companies (awarded Forbes Startup of 2017, Super-brand Award 2017, Deloitte Technology Fast 50 – the fastest growing technological company in Central Europe), and we will give you:
- An opportunity to define a newly created team and have a real impact on company performance and development,
- Quarterly financial bonuses dependent on overall company performance,
- Meal vouchers and flexible benefits scheme (contribution to leisure time activities) and free Multisport card,
- Three sick days per year,
- Annual flight credit vouchers and optional VIP Medical Care,
- A very friendly work environment where dogs are welcome, and which offers free refreshments, gym, fitness courses, sauna, and relaxing zones.
We are a great team of passionate and fun-loving people from across the globe who you’ll love working with. We look forward to you joining our team buildings and parties!
Your manager to be