What will be your key responsibilities:
- Setup of proper Group financing and explore new possibilities of debt optimization.
- Forecast group cash flow positions.
- Ensure effective cash flow within the different entities within the Group.
- Prepare treasury reporting and ad-hoc data analysis.
- Motivate and develop a team of subordinates, effective cash distribution between the subsidiaries.
- Develop and maintain relationships with regulatory, credit, and banking organizations / communicate with financial partners.
We would like to see you apply if you have:
- University degree in Business Administration, with an emphasis on Accounting & Finance preferred
- Previous related experience in Treasury field (at least 5 years)
- Overall experience in the finance area at least 10 years
- Leading a team at least 2 years
- Experience from an operating company is required too (not only the banking sector)
- English – C1 level is a must
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office / Google Suite
Things we offer and you might love about us:
- An opportunity to have a real impact on company performance and development
- Quarterly financial bonuses dependent on overall company performance
- Meal vouchers and flexible benefits scheme (contribution to leisure time activities) and free Multisport card
- Three sick days per year
- Annual flight credit vouchers
- Optional VIP Medical Care
- A very friendly work environment where dogs are welcome, and which offers free refreshments, gym, fitness courses, sauna, and relaxing zones.
Your manager to be