The Payment team consists of Vendor payouts, Incoming payments, and Fraud & Risk sub-teams. We are growing fast and that is why we are looking for a new colleague who will be responsible for Fraud & Risk management and help us manage relationships with our strategic Fraud Prevention Service providers.
What are you going to do?
- You will be participating in projects aiming to increase our Fraud Prevention efficiency such as integrations of new security tools and other product enhancements or improving customer verification processes.
- Part of your job will also be account management of our key partners, these are primarily our Fraud Prevention Service provider and our acquiring banks.
- Monitoring and reporting performance of the account (transactions’ volume, fees, bugs).
- Ensuring that the contract conditions we have with the partner are met.
- Daily email communication and weekly video/phone calls with the partners.
- You will be analyzing the chargeback data and our dispute efficacy. You will investigate which segments we have fraud or service related issues with and take action.
- You will be performing data analyses and preparing managerial reports.
- Reports related for example to payments throughputs, canceled transactions, chargeback volumes, and ratios, voids, fees, seasonal affects and costs, financial loss because of a technical bug etc.
- As we grow we need to scale and that’s why you will be working on process improvements and projects aimed at increasing efficiency.
- You will be cooperating with the members of the payment team, as well as colleagues from the other teams (Finance, Analytics, Business Development, Engineering, etc.).
- You will be performing routine checks and help resolve issues.
- You will occasionally travel abroad to meet with our partners.
We would like to see you apply if:
- You have a university degree in Economics/Finance.
- If you have experience in an e-commerce oriented field it is a big advantage.
- You are comfortable with using MS Toolkit (especially MS Excel) and willing to learn new software tools.
- You have good English communication skills (B2/C1), both verbal and written and speak also fluent Czech/Slovak.
- You know how to coordinate your daily job so that it is well organized.
- You have good analytical thinking, which helps you analyze data and investigate complex issues, make decisions and develop solutions. You possess an excellent judgment to understand an issue from all angles before executing an action.
- You possess the grit to make things happen, enjoy working independently and always keep your can-do attitude.
- We appreciate somebody who has project management skills, can think out of the box and has an ability to come up with improvements suggestions and ideas.
Things that we offer and you might love about us:
We like to think we are a fun bunch to work with, and you will get to see how a young, vibrant yet global company disrupts the travel industry. You will work in one of the most promising tech companies (awarded Forbes Startup of 2017, Super-brand Award 2017, Deloitte Technology Fast 50 – the fastest growing technological company in Central Europe), and we will give you:
- An opportunity to define a newly created team and have a real impact on company performance and development,
- Quarterly financial bonuses dependent on overall company performance,
- Meal vouchers and flexible benefits scheme (contribution to leisure time activities) and free Multisport card,
- Three sick days per year,
- Annual flight credit vouchers and optional VIP Medical Care,
- A very friendly work environment where dogs are welcome, and which offers free refreshments, gym, fitness courses, sauna, and relaxing zones.
We are a great team of passionate and fun-loving people from across the globe who you’ll love working with. We look forward to you joining our team buildings and parties!
Your manager to be