As we are growing fast we are looking for a new colleague for Acquiring sub-team (FinTech Tribe) who will help us build global e-commerce solutions that allow customers from any part of the world to pay for our services.
What are you going to do?
- You will be part of the team that is responsible for the online payment method solutions for Kiwi.com customers.
- You will be performing routine checks and help resolve issues.
- Part of your job will also be account management of key partners as our primary payment service providers and you will be:
- Monitoring and reporting performance of the accounts (transactions’ volume, fees, discrepancies).
- Ensuring that the contract conditions we have with the partner are met.
- Working on daily email communication and weekly video/phone calls with the partners.
- You will be participating in different projects such as integrations of new payment methods, process optimization, product enhancements, etc.
- You will be performing data analyses and preparing managerial reports (related to payments throughputs, rejected transactions, sales volume, refunds, fees, and costs, financial loss because of a technical bug, outages, etc.
- As we grow we need to scale and that’s why you will be working on process improvements and projects aimed at increasing efficiency.
- You will be cooperating with the members of the whole team, as well as colleagues from other departments (Finance, Analytics, BizDev, Product Management, etc.).
- You will occasionally travel abroad to meet with our partners.
We would like to see your application if you:
- Are an expert in MS Excel (and MS Toolkit in general).
- Have great communication skills and a perfect command of English (level C1) and Czech/Slovak.
- Have a University degree in Economics/Finance (advantage).
- Have experience in an e-commerce oriented field (advantage).
- Are well organized and know how to coordinate your daily tasks.
- Have good analytical thinking, which helps you analyze data and investigate complex issues, make decisions and develop solutions. You possess an excellent judgment to understand an issue from all angles before executing an action.
- Possess the grit to make things happen, enjoy working independently and always keep your can-do attitude.
- Are somebody who has project management skills can think out of the box and has an ability to come up with improvements suggestions and ideas.
Things that we offer and you might love about us:
We like to think we are a fun bunch to work with, and you will get to see how a young, vibrant yet global company disrupts the travel industry.
You will work in one of the most promising tech companies (awarded Forbes Startup of 2017, Super-brand Award 2017, Deloitte Technology Fast 50 – the fastest growing technology company in Central Europe), and we will give you:
- An opportunity to define a newly created team and have a real impact on company performance and development,
- Quarterly financial bonuses dependent on overall company performance,
- Meal vouchers and flexible benefits scheme (contribution to leisure time activities) and free Multisport card,
- Extra 5 days of paid leave,
- Three sick days per year,
- Annual flight credit vouchers and optional VIP Medical Care,
- A very friendly work environment where dogs are welcome, and which offers free refreshments, gym, fitness courses, sauna, and relaxing zones.
We are a great team of passionate and fun-loving people from across the globe who you’ll love working with. We look forward to you joining our team buildings and parties!
This role is only open to candidates eligible to work within the EU. Kiwi.com is unable to provide work visa sponsorship for this role.
Your manager to be