We are looking for somebody who will help our Payment Team ensure smooth and cost-effective payment traffic. Kiwi.com would not be able to purchase flight ticket worldwide without having the right payments solutions in place and since our bookings are rapidly growing, we need new team members to help us keep on the pace.
What are you going to do?
- You will be responsible for the payment traffic checks. In our business, outbound means payments from us to airlines and partners, and inbound are payments of our customers to us.
- You will be handling the payments operations and setting up new payments solutions. Time to time it happens that some payment solution doesn’t work and you will need to make sure it is fixed and running smoothly.
- Part of your job will be also communication with global partners, who are providing payment solutions (eg. PayPal, WeChatPay, AliPay, virtual cards etc.)
- You will be preparing data analyses and reports (important insights for monthly reporting).
- You will be cooperating with the members of the payment team, as well as colleagues from the other teams (Finance, Analytics, Business Development, Engineering etc.)
- As we grow we need to scale and that’s why you will be working on process improvements and projects aimed at increasing efficiency.
- You will occasionally travel abroad to meet with our partners.
Who are we looking for?
- You have a university degree in Economics/Finance.
- You ideally have relevant working experience related to finance/accounting/payments.
- If you have experience from an E-commerce environment and fraud handling, that would be a huge plus.
- You are comfortable with using MS Toolkit (especially MS Excel) and willing to learn new software tools.
- You have excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written and ideally speak also Czech/Slovak.
- You know how to coordinate your daily job so that it is well organized.
- You have an analytical soul, great attention to details and are obsessed with accuracy.
- You possess grit to make things happen, enjoy working independently and always keep your can-do attitude.
- We appreciate somebody who can think out of the box and with the ability to come up with improvements suggestions and ideas.
Things that we offer and you might love about us:
We believe we are a fun bunch to work with, and you will get to see how young yet global company disrupts the travel industry. You will work in one of the most promising tech companies (awarded Forbes Startup of 2017, Super-brand Award 2017, Deloitte Technology Fast 50 – the fastest growing technological company in Central Europe), and we will give you:
- An opportunity to define a newly created team and have a real impact on company performance and development,
- Quarterly financial bonuses dependent on overall company performance,
- Meal vouchers and flexible benefits scheme (contribution to leisure time activities) and free Multisport card,
- Three sick days per year,
- Annual flight credit vouchers and optional VIP Medical Care,
- A very friendly work environment where dogs are welcome, and which offers free refreshments, gym, fitness courses, sauna, and relaxing zones.
We are a great team of passionate and fun-loving people from across the globe who you’ll love working with. We look forward to you joining our team buildings and parties!
Your manager to be