As a Head of Accounting, you will assure the smooth and transparent running of the accounting function of the Czech entity. Your responsibility will be to ensure compliance with accounting, tax and legal requirements connected with Czech accounting book.
The main areas of your responsibility:
- You will manage and coordinate the Accounting team (8+) to be able to complete all assigned routine or ad-hoc accounting tasks within given deadlines.
- You will maintain the system of effective internal controls, accounting processes, policies and reconciliations and look for their continual improvements.
- You will be in charge of monthly reconciliations prepared by the Accounting team.
- You will also prepare month-end closing entries and ensure their accuracy and completeness.
- While doing all the above you will lead the Accounting team to provide your team members with sufficient knowledge, motivation and seek possibilities to fulfil their development needs.
- You will be the focal point for accounting advice as well as in daily touch with our other departments.
- You will also actively participate in the consolidation process.
- You will liaison with external auditors, regulatory agencies, advisors, accounting teams of other entities and various internal stakeholders.
What qualities are we looking for?
- Ideally, you have a University Degree in accounting/company finance.
- You need to have professional knowledge of CZ GAAP and if you also have a solid knowledge of IFRS, it is, of course, an advantage.
- ACCA qualification is a welcome plus.
- You possess a minimum of four years of experience in accounting/reporting/audit area.
- You have proven experience with leading of teams.
- Although based in Brno, we are a company of many cultures and we expect you to have advanced written and spoken English skills.
- You have strategic planning skills and you are able to interact with all levels in the company.
- You are a stress-resistant, independent person with drive and ambitions to make your best under all circumstances.
The things that we offer and you might love about us:
We are a young team of motivated individuals, who love pushing their limits and moving the company forward every day. You’ll work in one of the most promising tech companies (awarded Forbes Startup of 2017, Super-brand Award 2017, Deloitte Technology Fast 50 – the fastest growing
- Quarterly financial bonuses dependent on your individual performance and overall company performance
- Meal vouchers and flexible benefits scheme (contribution to leisure time activities) and free Multisport card
- 3 sick days per year
- Annual flight credit voucher
- A very friendly work environment where dogs are welcome, and which offers free refreshments, gym, fitness courses, sauna and relaxing zones.
We are a great team of young, passionate and fun-loving guys from across the globe you will love working with. We look forward to you joining our team-building and parties.
Your manager to be