We are looking for a business account manager to join our team! Under our new FinTech department, you will be working closely with our external partners, building fruitful business-to-business relationships with insurance companies and technology providers within the travel insurance space. Join us to deliver great value to our customers in a way that also works for the business.
What you will be doing?
- Business Account Management of our key partners – daily communication with our Insurance providers and technology partners.
- Closely working with product managers to improve performance and sort out issues.
- Analyzing and monitoring performance data, being responsible for key metrics.
- Keeping up to date with industry trends and innovative approaches to travel insurance.
- Leading commercial discussions and renegotiations with partners.
- Playing an active role in a long term strategy for our insurance products.
- Constantly cooperating within several departments and other stakeholders.
We would like to see your application if you have:
- Proven experience in Business Account Management for 1 – 2 years.
- Profound knowledge of Czech/Slovak as well as English (level min C1) both spoken and written level.
- Experience in the field of Finance, FinTech, Insurance or Travel industry as a big advantage.
- Interest in cutting edge technology and e-commerce.
- Ability to take full ownership of managing internal projects from A to Z.
- Self-motivation, persistence and ‘can do’ spirit.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and adapt fast to changes.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
Things that we offer and you might love about us:
We like to think we are a fun bunch to work with, and you will get to see how a young, vibrant yet global company disrupts the travel industry.
You will work in one of the most promising tech companies (awarded Forbes Startup of 2017, Super-brand Award 2017, Deloitte Technology Fast 50 – the fastest growing technology company in Central Europe), and we will give you:
- An opportunity to define a newly created team and have a real impact on company performance and development,
- Quarterly financial bonuses dependent on overall company performance,
- Meal vouchers and flexible benefits scheme (contribution to leisure time activities) and free Multisport card,
- Extra 5 days of paid leave,
- Three sick days per year,
- Annual flight credit vouchers and optional VIP Medical Care,
- A very friendly work environment where dogs are welcome, and which offers free refreshments, gym, fitness courses, sauna, and relaxing zones.
We are a great team of passionate and fun-loving people from across the globe who you’ll love working with. We look forward to you joining our team buildings and parties!
This role is only open to candidates eligible to work within the EU. Kiwi.com is unable to provide work visa sponsorship for this role.
Your manager to be