The Payment team consists of Vendor payouts, Incoming payments, and Fraud & Risk sub-teams. We are growing fast and that is why we are looking for a new colleague who will help us build a global E-commerce that allows customers from any part of the world to pay for our services.
What are you going to do?
- You will be handling more complex or non-standard chargeback dispute cases
- You will be working closely with our claims team and help them optimize dispute processes
- Part of your job will also be to constantly review our dispute performance with our key partners, these are primarily our Fraud Prevention Service provider and our acquiring banks.
- You will be in daily communication with our partners and issuing banks, primarily through emails.
- You will be performing data analyses and preparing managerial reports.
- Reports related for example to dispute results, friendly fraud or arbitration results.
- As we grow we need to scale and that’s why you will be working on process improvements and projects aimed at increasing efficiency.
- You will be cooperating with the members of the payment team, as well as colleagues from the claims team.
- You will be performing routine checks and help resolve issues.
We would like to see you apply if:
- You have Economics or Finance related education or work experience.
- If you have experience in an e-commerce oriented field it is a big advantage.
- You are comfortable with using MS Toolkit (especially MS Excel) and willing to learn new software tools.
- You have good English communication skills (B1/B2) and also speak fluent Czech/Slovak.
- You are reliable and able to finish assigned tasks unsupervised.
- You have good analytical thinking, which helps you analyze data and present it in a comprehensive way.
- You possess the grit to make things happen, enjoy working independently and always keep your can-do attitude.
- We appreciate somebody who is diligent and result oriented.
Things that we offer and you might love about us:
We like to think we are a fun bunch to work with, and you will get to see how a young, vibrant yet global company disrupts the travel industry. You will work in one of the most promising tech companies (awarded Forbes Startup of 2017, Super-brand Award 2017, Deloitte Technology Fast 50 – the fastest growing technology company in Central Europe), and we will give you:
- An opportunity to define a newly created team and have a real impact on company performance and development,
- Quarterly financial bonuses dependent on overall company performance,
- Meal vouchers and flexible benefits scheme (contribution to leisure time activities) and free Multisport card,
- Three sick days per year,
- Annual flight credit vouchers and optional VIP Medical Care,
- A very friendly work environment where dogs are welcome, and which offers free refreshments, gym, fitness courses, sauna, and relaxing zones.
We are a great team of passionate and fun-loving people from across the globe who you’ll love working with. We look forward to you joining our team buildings and parties!
Your manager to be