Our growing finance department is seeking someone to join the Payments Team. Please apply if you want to help us with cost-effective and smooth payment processing on a global scale.
What are you going to do?
- Responsible for regular payment traffic checks while handling daily issues connected to payment processing.
- Handling operations and participate in the implementation of new payment solutions.
- Communication with assigned partners.
- Preparation of detailed data analyses (insights and monthly reporting).
- Support new projects aimed at increasing efficiency.
- You will occasionally travel to meet with our partners.
- Work closely with our payment specialists and your supervisor.
Who are we looking for?
- You have University degree in Economics/Finance or relevant experience with payments.
- You are an advanced user or MS Toolkit (advanced user MS Excel) willing to learn new tools (Software, applications etc.).
- Experience in E-commerce or Fraud handling in E-commerce is a big plus.
- You have an analytical soul.
- You are detail oriented, accurate and reliable.
- Although based in Brno, we are a company of many cultures and we expect you to have advanced written and spoken English skills (C1).
- You are strong in communication, self-driven, independent and well-organized person.
- A person with a proactive approach, out of the box thinking – be able to come up with the improvements, ideas.
The things that we offer and you might love about us:
We are a young team of motivated individuals, who love pushing their limits and moving the company forward every day. You’ll work in one of the most promising tech companies (awarded Forbes Startup of 2017, Super-brand Award 2017, Deloitte Technology Fast 50 – the fastest growing
- Quarterly financial bonuses dependent on your individual performance and overall company performance
- Meal vouchers and flexible benefits scheme (contribution to leisure time activities) and free Multisport card
- 3 sick days per year
- Annual flight credit vouchers and optional VIP Medical Care,
- A very friendly work environment where dogs are welcome, and which offers free refreshments, gym, fitness courses, sauna and relaxing zones.
We are a great team of young, passionate and fun-loving guys from across the globe you will love working with. We look forward to you joining our team-buildings and parties.
Your manager to be