We are looking for a leader of our Revenue Management team who will be responsible for business targets and budget definition as well as an action plan for the performance enhancement. You will define and manage a newly created team and set strategies leading to continuous achievement of company’s objectives. Help us to disrupt the industry and make the travel better!
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Be the owner of business targets and budget definition and make sure there are proper communication and wide acknowledgment and commitment to its achievements across the company.
- Identify and suggest Revenue Management strategic projects which ensure sustainability of the mid to long term company’s objectives.
- Lead the P&L performance control (from the very top line to the net revenue margin) vs. the defined budget.
- Grab the pricing optimization opportunities identified through tactical pricing actions enabling to get closer to the budget overachievement.
- Close cooperation with internal stakeholders – Pricing, Finance, Analytics, Engineering, and Business Development team.
- Lead and motivate the team members to make sure they achieve the best performance to meet the company needs and goals.
We would like to see you apply if:
- You have 5 years experience in Revenue Management field and a proven record of managerial experience.
- You have a very deep understanding of Revenue Management and pricing best practices as well as P&L economical mechanics.
- You are a confident communicator who’s able to build and enhance relationships across teams and at all levels.
- You possess great analytical skills.
- Ideally, you have experience in e-commerce and ideally within the travel industry or have high motivation and willingness to learn how the travel industry works.
- You are result driven, have very good attention to detail and at the same time, you are used to working in a fast paced environment where things change quickly.
Things that we offer and you might love about us:
We believe we are a fun bunch to work with, and you will get to see how young yet global company disrupts the travel industry. You will work in one of the most promising tech companies (awarded Forbes Startup of 2017, Super-brand Award 2017, Deloitte Technology Fast 50 – the fastest growing
- An opportunity to define a newly created team and have a real impact on company performance and development,
- Quarterly financial bonuses dependent on overall company performance,
- Meal vouchers and flexible benefits scheme (contribution to leisure time activities) and free Multisport card,
- Three sick days per year,
- Annual flight credit vouchers and optional VIP Medical Care,
- A very friendly work environment where dogs are welcome, and which offers free refreshments, gym, fitness courses, sauna, and relaxing zones.
We are a great team of passionate and fun-loving people from across the globe who you’ll love working with. We look forward to you joining our team buildings and parties!
Your manager to be