Our growing finance team is looking for a new finance professional in accounting who will be responsible for assigned areas of the balance sheet and profit & loss in general ledger while maintaining bookkeeping journals and improving existing accounting methods and processes.
The main areas of your responsibility:
- You will be responsible for assigned areas of both the balance sheet and profit & loss in general ledger.
- You will lead and review the month-end reconciliations and book month-end journals and adjustments.
- You will be co-responsible for the books of our daughter entities around the world and proactively help with their set-up and further take care of their accounting matters.
- While doing all the above, you will look for continuous improvement of accounting methods and processes in place.
- You will work closely with our junior accountants, support them and lead them methodically when needed.
- As our Senior Accountant, you’ll be in daily touch with our other departments and support our Head of Accounting.
What qualities are we looking for?
- Ideally, you have a University Degree in accounting/company finance.
- You need to have a professional knowledge of CZ GAAP and if you have a solid knowledge of IFRS, it is, of course, an advantage.
- You possess a minimum of three years of experience in accounting/reporting/audit area — audit experience from the Big Four is a big, big plus.
- You have the solid technical background — you are advanced with MS Excel
- It was of an advantage if you are an experienced user of accounting software e.g. Netsuite/ SAP/ Pohoda.
- You are a well-organized person with an analytical soul, and coming from the job itself, you are detail oriented, accurate and reliable.
- Although based in Brno, we are a company of many cultures and we expect you to have advanced written and spoken English skills.
- If you have experience with leading a team, it is an advantage.
The things that we offer and you might love about us:
We are a young team of motivated individuals, who love pushing their limits and moving the company forward every day. You’ll work in one of the most promising tech companies (awarded Forbes Startup of 2017, Super-brand Award 2017, Deloitte Technology Fast 50 – the fastest growing
- Quarterly financial bonuses dependent on your individual performance and overall company performance
- Meal vouchers and flexible benefits scheme (contribution to leisure time activities) and free Multisport card
- 3 sick days per year
- Annual flight credit vouchers and optional VIP Medical Care,
- A very friendly work environment where dogs are welcome, and which offers free refreshments, gym, fitness courses, sauna and relaxing zones.
We are a great team of young, passionate and fun-loving guys from across the globe you will love working with. We look forward to you joining our team-building and parties.
Your manager to be