In this role, you’ll be an integral part of our Reporting Team. You’ll be helping our global project grow by providing our teams with insights based on data and supporting them in making data-driven decisions. You will be an important member of a team focused on developing reporting solutions and participate in the preparation of IFRS financial statements.
We are looking for a responsible and motivated person who can work independently, adapt quickly and who is interested in learning new skills.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of regular reports for our management based on the company needs and the management specifications.
- Stand as a source of relevant performance data, which our teams of various organizational levels might require on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Watching the data trends to ensure our Financial Team is prepared for any situation.
- Decision making on which data to track, metrics to measure, looking for insights and interpreting them to the business.
- Reports distribution in a timely manner and expected quality — our decisions are based on these data.
- Participation in the preparation of IFRS financial statements and consolidation procedures.
- Preparation of required materials for auditors.
- Dealing with ad-hoc reports requested by our CFO who can and will come to ask for it from time to time (up to you to pull the right data out of your pocket in a matter of seconds).
What qualities are we looking for?
- Ideally, more than three years of working experience in a similar position, industry knowledge is a big advantage.
- Solid technical background and presentation skills — Google Suite tools will be your best buddy!
- Knowledge of SQL (as a big advantage).
- Great attention to detail and be effective in data analysis as you will be crunching a lot of data and numbers.
- Strong analytical mind with really good business acumen.
- We are a company of many cultures and we expect only candidates excellent written and spoken English skills (level C1)
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely to both your team and the C-level.
- We move fast here, so great time management and prioritization skills are key.
What’s in it for You?
You’ll get to shape a team of great importance in a fresh and global company and multinational environment. You’ll help us disrupt the travel industry and make the travel better as only “the Sky is the Limit”.
On top of that you can expect:
- Freedom to try new things and unleash your ambitions
- Competitive package including bonuses
- Meal vouchers, flexible benefits scheme, sick days, annual flight credit vouchers, dog-friendly office, multisport card, home office, etc.
- A friendly work environment and work schedule when you will be master of your own time with possibilities of remote work
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
The position opened either for:
Brno, Prague, Barcelona
Your manager to be