In this role, you’ll be an integral part of our Finance Team working closely within a team of Reporting Specialists. You’ll be helping our global project grow by providing our teams with insights based on data and supporting them in making data-driven decisions. You will be an important member of o team focused on developing reporting solutions and participate in
We are looking for responsible and motivated people who can work independently, adapt quickly and who are interested in learning new skills.
About the role:
- You will assist in the preparation of regular monthly reports for our CFO based on the company needs and the CFO specifications.
- You’ll be the source of relevant performance data, which our teams of various organisational levels might require on a weekly and monthly basis.
- You’ll be watching the data trends to ensure our Financial Team is prepared for anything — you’ll be expecting the unexpected.
- Of course, you’ll distribute the reports in a timely manner and expected quality — our decisions are based on these data.
- You’ll participate in the preparation of annual IFRS financial statements and assist the Accounting Team in preparation of financial statements according to CZ GAAP — understanding of these is crucial.
- When auditors come, you’ll be preparing the materials required.
- You will be in charge of finance due diligence when it comes to mergers and acquisitions as well as financial health and bankrupt prevention in the airline industry.
- Our CFO can and will, from time to time, request ad-hoc reports and will be up to you to pull the right data out of your pocket in a matter of seconds.
What qualities are we looking for?
- Ideally, you have more than two
yearsworking experience in the Big Four within the audit/financial advisory sector.
- You have a solid technical background — you’ll be working with Power BI and MS Excel is and will be your best buddy.
- Since you will be crunching a lot of data and numbers, you need to have great attention to detail and be effective in data analysis.
- Although based in Brno, we are a company of many cultures and we expect you to have excellent written and spoken English skills.
- You have the ability to communicate clearly and concisely to both your team and the C-level.
- We move fast here, so great time management and prioritisation skills are key.
The things that we offer and you might love about us:
- Meal vouchers, flexible benefits scheme (contribution to leisure time activities), and a free Multisport card;
- Quarterly financial bonuses dependent on overall company performance;
- 3 sick days per year and optional VIP Medical Care;
- Annual flight credit vouchers;
- A very friendly work environment where dogs are welcome, and which offers free refreshments, gym, fitness courses, sauna and relaxing zones.
We are a great team of young, passionate and fun-loving guys from across the globe you will love working with. We look forward to you joining our team-buildings and parties.
Your manager to be