In the role of Tax Specialist, you will ensure compliance with tax requirements for all entities within the Kiwi.com group. You will actively identify tax risks and propose solutions while working within the Tax Team and support other departments on as needed basis with advice and guidance.
You will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Participate in various tax/accounting projects (R&D allowance, VAT compliance worldwide, Fixed Asset register, Benefits system, set-up of transfer pricing policies etc.).
- Participate in developing and maintaining effective internal controls within the accounting system and prepare reconciliations related to tax.
- Prepare policies and guidelines in the tax/accounting area.
Monitor intercompany transactions in relation to its nature and risk profile and ensure tax impacts of such transactions are properly dealt with.
- Liaison with external auditors, tax advisors, tax authorities and internal stakeholders.
We would love to see you apply if:
- You obtain a university degree in Economics, preferably in Finance.
- You have proven knowledge of CZ accounting principles and CZ tax legislation.
- You have at least 3 years of relevant work experience in tax (tax advisory/internal tax role).
- If you are a member of The Chamber of Tax Advisors of the Czech Republic is a big advantage.
- You have excellent spoken and written English.
- You are not afraid to interact with all managerial levels in the company.
The things that we offer and you might love about us:
We are a young team of motivated individuals, who love pushing their limits and moving the company forward every day. You’ll work in one of the most promising tech companies (awarded Forbes Startup of 2017, Super-brand Award 2017, Deloitte Technology Fast 50 – the fastest growing
- Quarterly financial bonuses dependent on your individual performance and overall company performance
- Meal vouchers and flexible benefits scheme (contribution to leisure time activities) and free Multisport card
- 3 sick days per year
- Annual flight credit vouchers and optional VIP Medical Care,
- A very friendly work environment where dogs are welcome, and which offers free refreshments, gym, fitness courses, sauna and relaxing zones.
We are a great team of young, passionate and fun-loving guys from across the globe you will love working with. We look forward to you joining our team-buildings and parties.
Your manager to be