Our growing Treasury Team is looking for a new colleague who will help us with cash management, cash pooling, and increasing profitability.
What are you going to do?
- You will be responsible for bank transfers, cash flow, and cash pooling. We have many bank accounts in different currencies and you need to make sure that there is always enough money on each account.
- You will be responsible for in and out payment transfers. You will process the invoices and payments and make sure that everything is paid correctly and on time.
- You will be processing payments in different currencies (20+) and that is why you will deal with foreign exchange trade.
- You will monitor the bank accounts and ensure there are no errors, fraud, and thefts.
- You will be communicating with the financial partners, mainly via email.
- You will oversee the day-to-day treasury aspects of cash management.
- You will be cooperating with the members of the treasury team, as well as colleagues from the other teams (Accounting, Payments, Reporting etc.).
- You will perform treasury reporting and ad-hoc data analysis.
We would like to see you apply if:
- You have a university degree in Business Administration, with an emphasis on Accounting & Finance preferred.
- You have previous experience in treasury or banking field.
- You are comfortable with using MS Toolkit and G-Suite (especially MS Excel) and willing to learn new software tools.
- You have good English communication skills (B2/C1), both verbal and written and speak also fluent Czech/Slovak.
- You possess good analytical skills, numbers-savvy and are familiar with financial statements.
- You know how to coordinate your daily job so that it is well organized.
- You have attention to detail balanced with swift execution. In our fast-paced environment, we need to do things pretty quickly, and we need to do them well.
- We appreciate somebody who can think out of the box and will help us with new improvements suggestions and ideas.
Things that we offer and you might love about us:
We like to think we are a fun bunch to work with, and you will get to see how a young, vibrant yet global company disrupts the travel industry. You will work in one of the most promising tech companies (awarded Forbes Startup of 2017, Super-brand Award 2017, Deloitte Technology Fast 50 – the fastest growing technological company in Central Europe), and we will give you:
- An opportunity to define a newly created team and have a real impact on company performance and development,
- Quarterly financial bonuses dependent on overall company performance,
- Meal vouchers and flexible benefits scheme (contribution to leisure time activities) and free Multisport card,
- Three sick days per year,
- Annual flight credit vouchers and optional VIP Medical Care,
- A very friendly work environment where dogs are welcome, and which offers free refreshments, gym, fitness courses, sauna, and relaxing zones.
We are a great team of passionate and fun-loving people from across the globe who you’ll love working with. We look forward to you joining our team buildings and parties!
Your manager to be