We are looking for a Treasury Specialist to help us manage cash and increase profitability. Under the guidance and supervision of the Head of Treasury, you will support the Finance team in managing banking relationships, treasury administration, and reporting, among other tasks.
What you’ll do:
- Treasury reporting and ad-hoc analyzes
- Bank transfers – in and out payments
- Cashflow management
- Foreign exchange trades
- Monitor bank accounts – to avoid errors, fraud, and theft
- Support relationships with financial partners
- Cooperate closely with other teams within the Finance department – Reporting, Accounting, Payments
What we’re looking for:
- You have a university degree in Business Administration, with an emphasis on Accounting & Finance preferred.
- Previous related experience in Treasury or banking field is a must.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office / Google Suite. Spreadsheets will be your new best friend!
- English – minimum B2 level.
- The Czech/Slovak language is a must.
- You have a passion for finance.
- You are familiar with financial statements.
- You are flexible and are able to adapt to quick changes and work under pressure.
- You are organized, reliable, pay great attention to detail and are a bit of a perfectionist.
- You have an analytical mindset.
The things that we offer and you might love:
We’re a young team of motivated individuals that love testing our limits to move the company forward every day. You’ll work in one of the most promising tech companies (awarded Forbes Startup of 2017, Super-brand Award 2017, Deloitte Technology Fast 50 – the fastest growing
- Quarterly financial bonuses dependent on your individual performance and overall company performance
- Meal vouchers and flexible benefits scheme (contribution to leisure time activities)
- Free MultiSport card
- 3 sick days per year
- Annual flight credit vouchers
- A very friendly work environment where dogs are welcome, and which offers free refreshments, gym, fitness courses, sauna and relaxing zones.
Your manager to be