We are looking for an experienced Analyst. You will analyze activities done by Learning & Development (L&D) team while developing approaches to track and sort employee skills in a manner that can be leveraged in an agile manner when required. You will be responsible for support cross-department collaboration in terms of data analysis, reporting and data-driven decision making and much more.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Gather, organise and analyse training data.
- Create, implement, manage and maintain the L&D learning systems and trackers.
- Create and integrate training administration tools with a view to automate as many functions of the T&D team as possible.
- Measure the effectiveness of the training programs delivered within the organization.
- Facilitate the alignment between the L&D department with HR and CS departments in order to garner real-time information on knowledge gaps and the needs of Kiwi.com employees.
- Continuously look for opportunities to include cutting edge training and pedagogical approaches to the Kiwi.com L&D offering.
- Promote data-driven decision making.
- Support all branches of L&D in developing tools and systems that facilitate data collection, analysis and reporting.
- Proactively and continuously drive improvement in the L&D department in order to achieve the goals of the department and bring success to the organization.
- Measure the return on investment of activities driven by the department.
What qualities are we looking for?
- Relevant previous work experience with similar position (e.g. Reporting Analyst, Data Analyst, Business Reporting…)
- Understanding of the corporate training environment
- Advanced knowledge of Excel & Google sheets
- Analytical skills and attention to detail
- Presentation skills
- Collaborative skills to lead and work in project groups
What we offer
We are a young team of motivated individuals, who love pushing their limits and moving the company forward every day. Our unique environment allows us to be informal, have dogs in the office and we truly don’t care what you wear!
- Quarterly financial bonuses dependent on overall company performance
- Meal vouchers
- Flexible benefits scheme (contribution to leisure time activities)
- Annual flight credit vouchers
- A very friendly work environment (dogs are welcome, too :-))
- A great team of young, passionate and fun-loving guys to work with
- Exciting team-buildings and parties
- Free refreshments (fruit, soft drinks, energy drinks…)
- And other benefits (VIP Medical Care, MultiSport card)
- Relocation assistance
We are changing the airline industry, so if you have what it takes, join us and be part of it!
Your manager to be