Job Description, You will:
- manage the whole recruitment cycle of our business teams (Business development, growth marketing, strategy, customer service, etc.);
- be present at all stages of the hiring process, starting with creative and out-of-box advertising to an onboarding lunch with the new hire;
- come up with various ways of getting candidates’ attention and keeping them attracted;
- build solid partnerships with our hiring teams and help them create effective recruiting strategies;
- make a real and immediate impact on people’s lives and the company’s achievements.
- 2+ years of relevant recruiting experience;
- Candidate experience at your heart;
- Professionality, ability to improvise and keep to deadlines;
- Ability to set priorities and handle your time. Efficiency is the key.;
- Great communication skills, pleasant and professional demeanor and excellent spoken and written English. Fun and relaxed doesn’t mean unprofessional in our case.
Good to have:
- Strong soft skills and ability to put in other people’s shoes;
- Good orientation and experience with various recruitment/ sourcing/ HR tools
- Passion about the recruitment world, best practices, and HR trends
Nice to have:
- A ‘citizen of the world’ mindset with the ability to embrace an international cross-cultural environment
What’s in it for you?
- Freedom to try new things and unleash your ambitions.
- Competitive package including bonuses.
- Ability to access our Phantom Stock scheme (depending on seniority and integral regulations).
- Meal vouchers, flexible benefits scheme, sick days, annual flight credit vouchers, multisport card, etc.
- A friendly work environment where dogs are welcome
- Assume the best of others and believe in the power of the team
- Be open and involve others
- Be curious and always look for opportunities
Please note that we open to DPC, DPP candidates as well, if you are flexible with the number of hours that you could work 🙂
Your manager to be